Main Menu

Dreams...

Started by Dracoslythe, December 11, 2008, 08:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blazerh44

Ok I had the weirdest f**king dream last night....

Ok so I was in my English class and my teacher is a little crazy. She all of a sudden flipped out and got really angry. She pulled out a gun and started shooting people. I ran to her desk and tucked behind her desk as cover. Then I ran up to her and pushed her against the wall in order to stop her. Then she shot me and I woke up

Chaos Swissroll

I dreamed that I used a gun made with water bottles and I started shooting people on the beach with water, it was like a sub-machine gun called mp5, it was fun.Couldn't remember more of it.

HMS7

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 18, 2009, 03:50:48 AM
I dreamed that I used a gun made with water bottles and I started shooting people on the beach with water, it was like a sub-machine gun called mp5, it was fun.Couldn't remember more of it.
please dont bump
thank u
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: HMS7 on November 18, 2009, 04:31:50 PM
please dont bump
thank u
Ok, forgot to look at the date though...

HMS7

its ok
my weirdest dream was i killed my friends and family then i killed myself
the way me killing my family went
i was in my living room and my dad (for whatever reason)wants to fight so i start to fight him then he starts to get mad and he kills my mom and bro so i go behind him and brake his neck by snapin it and then i take a knife and i slice his throat
in my other dream i was holding a knife and i turn it around and i shove it in my heart and die

Shadow26

One of my latest dreams was that i was a mod  ::)

-Shadow-

I had a dream that I was swimming with dolphins.
Then I had a dream about Native Americans living in the Arctic.

Strange where dreams will take you......

Chaos Swissroll

I had a dream today.
I started grabbing every students around me into the garbage bin and shut the lid, and I heard them screaming and I push the garbage bin down and push it against the rail so they can't get out, and I pooped at the top of the garbage bin and said "Mosquito coil incense ladies and gentlemen or you could eat it for dinner!"

-Shadow-

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 20, 2009, 12:23:01 AM
I had a dream today.
I started grabbing every students around me into the garbage bin and shut the lid, and I heard them screaming and I push the garbage bin down and push it against the rail so they can't get out, and I pooped at the top of the garbage bin and said "Mosquito coil incense ladies and gentlemen or you could eat it for dinner!"

WTF?!

Have you ever had a dream that you could actually "control" your dream, where you actually think what happens, and it happens?

Shadow26

think i have,once.....but it's hard....>_>

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: -Shadow- on November 20, 2009, 01:11:28 AM
WTF?!

Have you ever had a dream that you could actually "control" your dream, where you actually think what happens, and it happens?
No, I had a dream two years ago that me and my mom was on a taxi, the taxi went quick off a ramp and it went high, and we crashed at a village.
My mom was stuck in the taxi and the taxi driver was dead.
I went out of the taxi and found out there were monsters that their brains are exposed and they crawl.
I took a pipe and went up the stairs to the road, and suddenly an alien hit me with its paw.

Then I woke up.
That was a strange dream...

-Shadow-

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on November 20, 2009, 01:44:24 AM
No, I had a dream two years ago that me and my mom was on a taxi, the taxi went quick off a ramp and it went high, and we crashed at a village.
My mom was stuck in the taxi and the taxi driver was dead.
I went out of the taxi and found out there were monsters that their brains are exposed and they crawl.
I took a pipe and went up the stairs to the road, and suddenly an alien hit me with its paw.

Then I woke up.
That was a strange dream...

wow, that IS pretty strange

HMS7

Quote from: -Shadow- on November 20, 2009, 01:55:47 AM
wow, that IS pretty strange
agreed that is really strange

Chaos Swissroll

Strangely yet I thought it was real and I was scared, after I wake up and enter the living room and found out my mother was knocking on the door holding two McDonald bags!

HMS7

lucky dig i didnt eat today