Main Menu

Dreams...

Started by Dracoslythe, December 11, 2008, 08:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Tails

Quote from: Blade the hedgehog on March 14, 2009, 05:47:13 PM
KILLER POSTATOES,soundds scary,were any of em emo?
I dont remember, i was 7, and they had knives with blood at the tip of them (i think i watched some action movie that night) so i was just running.

Angelic23

Usually my dreams are just about video games or a movie I just watched. (Huge movie buff, I usually watch a movie -at least- every two days. xD)

Sometimes they're like Alice in Wonderland on steroids though. <>__<>
Please join my roleplay, "Sonic's Vacation." I'd really appreciate it! Just make sure you read all of the rules!
Here's a link. <3
Also, if you're interested, here's my own personal art thread: [link]

Griever the Lion

Sometimes I had dreams that came out to actually happen but there was one dream I had where I killed all my friends o.o
But Im so fricken glad it aint actually happen
Btw Draco those dreams that actually happen are called "Premonition dreams"
I am the 2nd to be born in this dimension, I am the pure power, I am the true ultimate life form. Neither The BioLizard or Shadow the Hedgehog would exist if I were never born...If you want to know the 1st to be born just ask me...

Speed_Demon

i've dreamed whit a great valley, but i was scared and somethig was following me, i've reached in a camp, no one was there but i wasn't stoped there and i look back and nothing was there but i look to the other way and a gigantic fence apeared, i look back and something attacked me and I waked up, and when i have this dream i can't wake up before the attack.

it's crazy
Just Live and Learn, Open your Heart and Follow Me, after that I will Believe in Myself, because I Am All Of Me...

Crush 40 Rules \o/

Click here to level up my license!

JettheHedgehog

This is  a funny one

When i was 7 years old i was dreaming about
Kids Next Door [obviously i was little]

So we were riding on the hovercraft then i fell in magma
so when they caught me up my face was half burned just my face
Sonic Rules. You Dont!

NeoMetalSonic

I had a dream that Batman turned evil and was going around Canada killing people. And I was on the run from him. I got away. And I don't watch Super Hero movies or anything. (may have been from the Spiderman 4-D ride I was on 3 days ago, plus in the only Super Man movie I saw he like, stopped caring about saving people but with Batman)

JettheHedgehog

I had a dream a few weeks ago that i was just chilling with my friends and my girlfriend
suddenly a UFO came down i was about to run for my life but then i took a quick picture
the aliens were being like "Take me to ur leader" and if the people didnt do it
then they will be vaporized!!! Scary dream if u have one like this
Sonic Rules. You Dont!

Griever the Lion

Quote from: jonXjon on March 22, 2009, 05:23:22 AM
I had a dream that Batman turned evil and was going around Canada killing people. And I was on the run from him. I got away. And I don't watch Super Hero movies or anything. (may have been from the Spiderman 4-D ride I was on 3 days ago, plus in the only Super Man movie I saw he like, stopped caring about saving people but with Batman)
Whoa I had a dream simalar to that. What happened is I was in a secret, underground goverment lab and we were doing expeeriments and all of a sudden they said that the Hulk was coming to destroy the lab and they said he was coming after me so I ran home but once i was there I looked at the window cause i was so scared and I heard I rawr coming from the mountains and A big thump and I saw a flock of birds fly away and then I saw a big explosion. The lab was in the mountains...Luckily I woke up :D

and there was this other one with when venom from spider man was following me but I had this green spider man mask with me so I put it on and I became "Poizen" (what I called myself) and confronted venom and fought him but sand man came in and the two teamed against me -.- but then spider man came and helped.

lol those were the last time i watch super hero movies before i go to sleep.
I am the 2nd to be born in this dimension, I am the pure power, I am the true ultimate life form. Neither The BioLizard or Shadow the Hedgehog would exist if I were never born...If you want to know the 1st to be born just ask me...

sonic1995

girl screaming while face skin is getting small and guess what killed her the scream also my baby sisters' jaw on her head and she was laughing

SonicFan47

Quote from: sonic1995 on March 23, 2009, 12:07:04 PM
girl screaming while face skin is getting small and guess what killed her the scream also my baby sisters' jaw on her head and she was laughing
Ummm...
Are you spamming, forgetting that things like commas
(,)
and periods
(.)
exist, or are you being intentionally stupid?
Gosh, man! Learn to not spam/use punctuation/think!
(If your not doing any of these, then PM me if you want an apology.)
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

Griever the Lion

Quote from: SonicFan47 on March 23, 2009, 02:25:05 PM
Ummm...
Are you spamming, forgetting that things like commas
(,)
and periods
(.)
exist, or are you being intentionally stupid?
Gosh, man! Learn to not spam/use punctuation/think!
(If your not doing any of these, then PM me if you want an apology.)

Dont you think your being a little to harsh on the guy  :-\

KnuXXX

When I was a kid, I had nightmares about being in a 2d video game.
nuff said, but i'll keep going.

it was one of those jump-up-the-platforms games.. much like a mix of the sidescrolling stages in brawl.. just that it didn't scroll.
Why it was a nightmare?
1: It was a 2d video game
2: I never got up on the first platform.

-----------------

Another nightmare I had once, was like this;
me and my mom were going to town or something, but we stopped at the kindergarden i went to as a kid.Outside, there was this panther 5 timer bigger than me (or more) sleeping..
As dumb as I was (am) I tried to pat it..
The rest of the nightmare was just me running with a giant panther behind my back, crying myself out of sleep.
This is a signature.

SonicFan47

Quote from: Griever the Lion on March 24, 2009, 01:40:24 PM
Dont you think your being a little to harsh on the guy  :-\

Probably, but I was really on one that day...I still don't know why...
Sorry Sonic1995, I was out of line.
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

JetTheHawk

Ok just yesterday i had a dream that i was a real life character JetTheHawk in brawl and i was fighting Sonic and Mario.  i pwned them but it was fun but yet weird because i got taunted with YOUR TOO SLOWW 8D
NO SIGNATURE

sonic1995

Quote from: SonicFan47 on March 24, 2009, 04:08:50 PM
Probably, but I was really on one that day...I still don't know why...
Sorry Sonic1995, I was out of line.
:)It's ok.

Post Merge: March 26, 2009, 09:42:16 PM

Quote from: Gleech on January 21, 2009, 07:18:24 AM
yeah, i wish i could beat that game -.-'
One time I beat the game then I got so bored of the game I just stopped playing it.