What are the games you just finished?

Started by Skyle369, July 06, 2010, 01:45:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SADXfan2

I got Super Sonic last night and beat the game the day before Super Sonic. It's all sonic colors

Super Sonic Boom

Half Life 2: Episode 2; finished about a few hours ago... the final fight is difficult and mildly epic.

jkid101094

I'm close to finishing Fallout: New Vegas...if that means anything. :P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Potal...

yes i know, shame on me for not trying it sooner

but ill be buying portal 2 ASAP

Nightshade the hedgehog

once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

hyper

The last game I finished was kingdom hearts birth by sleep awesome game and I have just started to play ghost of Sparta

Ps: I lost the game

Jazz Nova

Quote from: hyper on December 20, 2010, 12:18:23 AM
The last game I finished was kingdom hearts birth by sleep awesome game and I have just started to play ghost of Sparta

Ps: I lost the game
mother
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

PSNGigoByte

I haven't really sat down and played a good game in ages..

Last game I completed was Black Ops.. but that was a bittttt of a messed up ending. Very; Unoriginal.
Game before that was Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. Now THAT was a tear jerker :D

crimsonshadow19

narut shipuden ultimate ninja storm 2 and dbz raging blast 2 and going to start on sonic free riders and colors

Jazz Nova

I just finish Sonic Colors...
Yesterday.
And I got it for Xmas.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Skyle369

Yes! Just now I beat KH1 and I'm watching the credits for the moment. :3
I'm happy that I beat all the main canon games, now just to beat the DS KH games!

Tanassy

I beat Heavy Rain on PS3 recently, and am on my way to finishing the BioShock games.

eXtremeAzure

Just finished Sonic Colors (w/ Super Sonic) and Shaun White Snowboarding Road trip for WII. Two epic games!

Skyle369

Quote from: ManicX~1323 on January 20, 2011, 12:56:19 AM
Just finished Sonic Colors (w/ Super Sonic) and Shaun White Snowboarding Road trip for WII. Two epic games!

Congrats on unlocking him!
I just bested KH 358/2 Days today! Man, Re:coded is the only KH game left to finish for me then I'll finish all the current KH games. :D