What are the games you just finished?

Started by Skyle369, July 06, 2010, 01:45:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightshade the hedgehog

finally got super sonic yesterday and beaten sonic free riders ,i need to get everything on sfr now
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Skyle369 on January 21, 2011, 11:30:00 PM
I just bested KH 358/2 Days today!
If you thought Days was good, with 'till you see Re:Coded.
It's a LOT better than Days.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Skyle369

Quote from: Jazz Nova on January 22, 2011, 01:06:45 PM
If you thought Days was good, with 'till you see Re:Coded.
It's a LOT better than Days.

Erm, actually I already have Re:Coded and I'm in the middle of the game but I kinda gave thought that I should finish 358/2 days so yeah.
Anyways Re:Coded is just amazing as Days but the only issue I'm having is the Camera and Sora's voice. >:U

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Skyle369 on January 22, 2011, 05:36:00 PM
Erm, actually I already have Re:Coded and I'm in the middle of the game but I kinda gave thought that I should finish 358/2 days so yeah.
Anyways Re:Coded is just amazing as Days but the only issue I'm having is the Camera and Sora's voice. >:U
Oh.
And I noticed that Sora's voice was kinda f*cked up... And the camera can be a b*tch occasionally.
I think they changed V/A's or something

TheGameNinja

Sora's voice sounds fine in the trailer...

Jazz Nova

Quote from: TheGameNinja on January 22, 2011, 07:24:06 PM
Sora's voice sounds fine in the trailer...
It's a bit...
Different.
It's just... Uh... Different. Diff V/A maybe?

TheGameNinja

Compared to what? How he sounded in the first game? KH2? Re:CoM? Because he's sounded idfferent every time and it's always been the same person doing his voice. The VA was young when he did Sora in the first game, and he was older when he voiced him in 2. In Re:CoM he had to make himself sound like he did when he was younger.

Oh, and I just finished Pokemon Diamon/Platinum/SoulSilver's National Pokedex. Yeah, all three. I'm awesome. 8)

DiamondLeon

Well, I would LOVE to say I finished Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando, but I'm FAAAAAAR from that. So I'll just say, I've beaten KH2 in Proud Mode, gotten my Moogle lvl maxed, and am now working to get to lvl 99~

TheGameNinja

Started and finished Kirby's Epic Yarn tonight.

Might start Muramasa next. Or Mana Khemia 2. Depends on whether or not my brother starts Epic Mickey.

Jazz Nova

Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded
Working on getting trophies nao...

Skyle369

Quote from: TheGameNinja on January 23, 2011, 07:07:19 AM
Compared to what? How he sounded in the first game? KH2? Re:CoM? Because he's sounded idfferent every time and it's always been the same person doing his voice. The VA was young when he did Sora in the first game, and he was older when he voiced him in 2. In Re:CoM he had to make himself sound like he did when he was younger.

Sora sounds like his KH2 voice in Re:Coded... It doesn't freaking fit his child form, I try my best to like it but I simply can't. >.<

Isawk

Jazz Nova

Jazz needs to play more ODST.
Not Halo 3 Mythic.
Or Wars of NFS: Carbon or something...

redex32

The most recent game I finished was Mario Kart wii.( for when your 2 bored 2 make all of your other games 99%)
"What do you if you live in a shoe and ain't got no soul?"

SONIC SUPER FAN #1

Game Finished: SADX

How long?: About 12 Hours

Emblems i have: 130
sonic to super sonic