What are the games you just finished?

Started by Skyle369, July 06, 2010, 01:45:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billyhatcher312

OMG ive got lots of games first off i finished Starfox 64 both (expert mode, and normal mode)

then sonic colors, pokemon white, sonic heroes, SADX, super mario world for GBA, etc.

hackerman

I just finished Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing I unlocked all the characters there's just on more grand prix I have to beat

epicwinning

legend of zelda majoras mask conkers bad fur day thats it other games are just games where u dont exactly beat them

Ioshyriku

I just finished Strong Bad's cool game for attractive people: 8-bit is enough, I have to say it's easier than the other episodes

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Jazz Nova

Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Thebirdpatapon

Elija2

Just beat Animal Crossing. Sad ending. : (

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on July 27, 2011, 08:48:55 AM
Just beat Animal Crossing. Sad ending. : (
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

billyhatcher312

i have just finished starfox64 3D and it only took me an hour to beat because im really good at the game but i don't use the gyro controls :P

PSNGigoByte

Recently finished LittleBigPlanet 2's campaign. Have to say; I thought it was actually a truly amazing story, and the cutscenes never failed to amaze me!
Also, I've been playing a LOT of MAG recently (Well, whenever I'm free anyway).
A few matches of Domination in that game is a story in itself - All sorts of shit goes on in a single match.

If you're a fan of FPS's, love to play tactically AND have a PlayStation 3, be sure to pick up a copy of MAG! It's a truly awesome game.

billyhatcher312

well when i played starfox64 3D i just beat the game on the 3DS version and i have 10 gold medals on the 3DS version;  on the N64 i got 8 medals so i have 18 medals in all and it wasn't easy to get

dreamcasthime

The last game I finished literally everything is Sonic Gems Collection

billyhatcher312

Quote from: Kona-Chan~ on September 21, 2011, 01:05:38 AM
The last game I finished literally everything is Sonic Gems Collection

wow that must have been really hard for u to get everything beaten!