The worst (easiest) Boss ever

Started by MagicianTypeZero, January 16, 2009, 02:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hobo1323

You know, life is like a merry go-round. You never seem to get anywhere.

gamecircit

-Sig is too large!

Halmetal

Quote from: MagicianTypeZero on January 16, 2009, 02:19:51 AM
i say Heirophant Type B 05 from house of the dead 2
mine is when you are Big the cat in sonic adventure DX and you fight chaos 6, you dont even fight, you just fish froggy out, its a pathetic boss cocidering the game is wicked!

DatzAmorayEX

Quote from: hypers on July 26, 2009, 06:56:37 PM
The easiest one...is Chaos 0 from SADX. You just have to do the homin attack! SO EASY! :)

"C'mon, you big drip! where you going?"
"Aw Shaddup! Don't order me around ya pile of scrud metal!"
"Hey, calm down. Or else you're going to have to take a time out in the corner."

Ioshyriku

I think the easyest boss is the first machine from Angel Island from Sonic 3, you just had to jump on him a few times and it exploded, and you didn't hve to press more than one button, just jump on it once and let your character jump on it with no effort

BurnTheVamphog

I think the Barbarian boss in Castle Crasher's. If you have beaten the game and upgrade your stats all the way than you can beat it in less than 3 seconds!

SonicLover25

Quote from: DUUDE on January 19, 2009, 10:25:37 AM
I say that bowser in mario 64 was easy
Also True,But The First Time I Tried,I Made Him Fly Off.Hehe...

SlashXVI

Quote from: Ioshyriku on July 30, 2009, 11:56:30 AM
I think the easyest boss is the first machine from Angel Island from Sonic 3, you just had to jump on him a few times and it exploded, and you didn't hve to press more than one button, just jump on it once and let your character jump on it with no effort
Yeah that's a pretty easy one, But almost all the bosses in those retro sonic games are easy as hell to beat.

THANKS JET!