The worst (easiest) Boss ever

Started by MagicianTypeZero, January 16, 2009, 02:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Octoganapus

343 Guilty Spark Halo 3.
Even on legendary, the eyeball was easy.
Don't shoot me! I have lasers!
And, why not have all 3 metal sonic fight?
(Metal Sonic vs Mecha Sonic vs Silver Sonic)
That would rule!

ArsTarpool

Id say Bowser from the first Mario game.
In sonic, Chaos 0.

Rainage

Sonic 2 for sega on the second level
just jump on the slow moving car

supa-meta_sonic

Landon1995

I would have to say, the worst is Metal Sonic on Sonic The Fighters. I hate him so much >:(

?_? Anyone know how to do the tunga glare?

SonicFan47

Quote from: pokefreak2008 on February 21, 2009, 06:52:29 AM
the easiest but not worst boss is the true final boss in sonc adventure 2 battle. final hazzard ruled and so did hyper shadow and super sonic.
You mean SUPER Shadow, right?
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

SonicFan47

Quote from: pokefreak2008 on February 21, 2009, 08:36:47 AM
no hyper shadow everyone knows he is called hyper shadow. i do not care what you say he is hyper!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's see here...
Wikipedia:
"By harnessing the power of the seven Chaos Emeralds, Shadow is able to use super transformation to transform into Super Shadow.[19] He is bestowed with the new abilities of flight and near invulnerability, like Super Sonic, and his normal abilities of speed and his Chaos powers are greatly enhanced."
But where did they get the [19] thing?
Hmmm...Let's follow it, shall we?
#19. ^ Sega / Backbone Entertainment. Sonic Rivals. (Sega). Sony PSP. Level/area: Card Collection, #147. ""Super Shadow (2005)""

THE INFO IS LISTED IN THE F***ING GAME!
IT'S SUPER, NOT HYPER!
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

Destroyer

probably the finals of the fire cup in Mario Strikers Charged

Pwnt nubs

NeoMetalSonic

uhm, I'd have to say............ the final boss (well, only boss) of Sonic Riders. All you had to do was catch up to it and boost to hit it. Then come first in the race (but by then you're hopefully really good so the race is easy)

Mikey

EliteDrkLrd

ganondorfs first form on legend of zelda twilight princess. all you do is play tennis with swords instead of rackets and plasme balls of death instead of tennis balls.  :) its so easy.

my website banner that i made visit my website today: http://www.eliteshacks.webs.com/

ewan

hmmm for sonic i say the first boss ever the green hill one
mario the first bowser in Super Mario Bros
Crash hmm... PAPU PAPU from Crash 1 all you do is jump from his stick and move when he hits and jump and you have a super aku aku

Dark Tails

Angelic23

~~+~~
Fighting Sonic as Gamma E102 in DX. Seriously takes me less than 5 seconds to beat him. xD
*pewpewpew*
~~+~~
Please join my roleplay, "Sonic's Vacation." I'd really appreciate it! Just make sure you read all of the rules!
Here's a link. <3
Also, if you're interested, here's my own personal art thread: [link]

DatzAmorayEX

Quote from: Angelic23 on March 08, 2009, 05:08:21 PM
~~+~~
Fighting Sonic as Gamma E102 in DX. Seriously takes me less than 5 seconds to beat him. xD
*pewpewpew*
~~+~~

"Oh No!"
"Aw Shaddup! Don't order me around ya pile of scrud metal!"
"Hey, calm down. Or else you're going to have to take a time out in the corner."