The worst (easiest) Boss ever

Started by MagicianTypeZero, January 16, 2009, 02:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlashXVI

I say....The first fight with Shadow on SA2B...Or Sonic if you are playing on the dark story.

THANKS JET!

Datacoman72

Sonic and the Black Knight the dark queen final boss the easiest thing in the world got 5 stars in one try
Datacoman72

No it is not Data Co. Man!
Its Da Taco Man!

JetTheHawk

my easiest was sonic and the black knight Lancelot boss and my hardest one was Perfect Dark Gaia
NO SIGNATURE

Supersonic274

Easiest: Misty Maze Act 3 Boss. Only hit him one time and automatically beat him. (Sonic 1 Megamix)
Hardest: 360/PS3 Sonic Unleashed Dark Gaia. Game doesn't give the player enough time to get to the eye, and Dark Gaia makes it nearly impossible to dodge the meteors after the first or second hit.

Dark Tails

Oh, if were doing hardest.

I have to say either the general of enemy team on F.E.A.R 2 (the part with the melee, took me 3 hours to beat[my mouce was spazzing out too]) or breen at end of half life 2 (i kept falling off DX)

Choa_Fan

Easiest: Yu Yevon in Final Fantasy X, although it's supposed to be mostly symbolic than anything else.
Hardest: Nightmare Wizard from Kirby's Adventure.

And an easy boss doesn't automatically mean it's a bad boss. Some of the bosses in Fort Dragonia in Chrono Cross were pretty easy but I enjoyed those battles.

Dark Tails

I just thought of a easiest one.

The last boss from Final Fantasy 2 for the Super Nintendo.

You already have the meteor attack and you dont die when using it, and you have 5 guys attacking before he attacks (and his attacks are weak)

demon super sonic

phantom ganondorf in legend of zelda ocarina of time

Crazy_mofo213

Quote from: Shadyanimal on January 17, 2009, 06:54:30 PM
that cloud thing off of yoshi story it was like cotten candy or somthing all u did was eat it and each time u ate some of it you actually healed :) it didnt even have a defense it just sat there didnt like shoot out spikes to stop u u just pressed one button at w/e pace u wanted

I killed that boss in 5 seconds lol.

megasonicman1996

i would have to say, the final boss from the incredible hulk on the sega genesis. it does absoultely nothing, and it never hurts you all you do is hurt it once and you win!

Crazy_mofo213

Quote from: megasonicman1996 on March 17, 2009, 01:23:08 PM
i would have to say, the final boss from the incredible hulk on the sega genesis. it does absoultely nothing, and it never hurts you all you do is hurt it once and you win!

Isn't that the guy you just kick off a ledge?

megasonicman1996

megasonic

The hardest boss to me was the last boss on ape ascape

joeyknock0

ix from sonic chronicals
one turn and hes dead

Kristomaster

What would SEGA be without Sonic? I don't know XP
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...