The Official "Claim" Thread!

Started by Dracoslythe, February 12, 2011, 07:47:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supersonic196

I claim Captain Onishima from jet set radio
and Dr. Eggman from sonic.

Jazz Nova

...You need to differentiate from between first Fullmetal Alchemist anime and the manga/Brotherhood
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Dracoslythe

Whaaat?  o.O  I'm not differentiating between other series and their sequels/spinoffs, lolz. 

Jazz Nova

Do it for FMA

Wrath, first anime

-spolier-
The first anime shows the origins of Wrath in Izumi Curtis's attempt to revive her infant child. Her effort failed, and the infant's body was taken beyond the Gate of Truth. There, the child, Wrath, grew up. When Edward Elric later lost his arm and leg while trying to revive his mother, Wrath took both for himself, which allowed him to use alchemy and escape to Amestris.ep.31 Because of his ability to perform alchemy, Wrath can assimilate any sort of material or object into his body. Since the remains of his former body were used in his creation, Wrath lacks the weaknesses of the other homunculi, though both the Gate of Truth and the cries of a child have similar psychological effects on him.
-spoiler end-

Wrath, Brotherhood/manga

-spoiler-
In the manga and second anime, Wrath is the true identity of King Bradley, and his Ouroboros tattoo is on his left eye, usually disguised by his eye patch
-spoiler end-

Plus, the main antagonist is different b/tw the versions.
And more.
That enough for you?

...Holy crap, the first anime's Wrath looks like Envy. o3o

Supersonic196

GLaDOS from portal
and falcon from powerstone.

Tanassy

Whether or not it's different, you cannot make them seperate. Sorry jazz, you lose.

Also 196, 4's the limit. .-.;;

jkid101094

Quote from: Yuzuki Kiryu~ DFX on February 15, 2011, 11:14:10 PM
Whether or not it's different, you cannot make them seperate. Sorry jazz, you lose.

Also 196, 4's the limit. .-.;;
I don't see why not and if you guys think changes can be made I'm all ears. :3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

I think they should be counted as separate. The first FMA anime is totally different from the manga/second anime. That would be like saying that the characters in the Eureka seveN movie are the same as the characters in the show. @x@

Tanassy

While your point makes sense, you fail to see that it just wastes space.

shadowDOESrock

Uhh...

I Claim 'Ikaros' & 'Nymph' & 'Hyori'

from

'Sora No Otoshimono' / 'Heavens Lost Property'

I have three claims, right?

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Lucyfied on February 16, 2011, 08:36:02 AM
Uhh...

I Claim 'Ikaros' & 'Nymph' & 'Hyori'

from

'Sora No Otoshimono' / 'Heavens Lost Property'

I have three claims, right?
You have all four if I'm not mistaken.  Pretty much every regular here has all four; that "claim point" rule was one that was made to keep random spammers out.  :3

And about the separate titles for -insert name here-
To save space (cause the list is already getting big O.o and I'm just lazy. xDD), I'm just putting all characters that have a series name together.

I'm away that the characters are different, and I'm not saying anything like they're the same, but they all share a series name.  In Jazz's case, FMA and FMA:B.  They have a common factor:  FMA.  Same with TGN's example about the E7 show and movie...they may not be the same characters, but it's the same series.  I understand where you're coming from, totally.  :3  I could, if you'd like, put in parenthesis next to the character if there's a certain secondary title you want.  I'll just need which characters are from what.  :3

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on February 16, 2011, 09:09:25 AM
You have all four if I'm not mistaken.  Pretty much every regular here has all four; that "claim point" rule was one that was made to keep random spammers out.  :3
And to keep people like Wind that have 8000 posts and have been here two years from stealing everyone. xD

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

In that case, I also claim Nenene Sumiregawa from R.O.D (Read or Die).

Scratch that. I claim Rebecca "Becky" Miyamoto from Pani Poni Dash!

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Dracoslythe on February 16, 2011, 09:09:25 AM
You have all four if I'm not mistaken.  Pretty much every regular here has all four; that "claim point" rule was one that was made to keep random spammers out.  :3

And about the separate titles for -insert name here-
To save space (cause the list is already getting big O.o and I'm just lazy. xDD), I'm just putting all characters that have a series name together.

I'm away that the characters are different, and I'm not saying anything like they're the same, but they all share a series name.  In Jazz's case, FMA and FMA:B.  They have a common factor:  FMA.  Same with TGN's example about the E7 show and movie...they may not be the same characters, but it's the same series.  I understand where you're coming from, totally.  :3  I could, if you'd like, put in parenthesis next to the character if there's a certain secondary title you want.  I'll just need which characters are from what.  :3
>_<
Laziness wins again...

In any case, the Envy I claim is from Brotherhood/manga

Dracoslythe

Ahh, I added that Envy was from Brotherhood.  :3

Also, none of Derek's was added...o.O
So I added them.  :3