Fox overexaggerates to where I got pissed off just now

Started by xSalashawty, August 30, 2011, 06:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 22, 2011, 06:41:36 AM
When life goes to hell everybody blame Tana.
Great. That makes me feel really good about myself. /=

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Hakudamashi

I honestly don't understand why people say we should leave children alone to make their own choices cause "its their life", then rage when they make a choice people don't agree with(like becoming a mugger).

Kids need guidance...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

xSalashawty

Quote from: windlessusher on September 22, 2011, 03:50:51 PM
I honestly don't understand why people say we should leave children alone to make their own choices cause "its their life", then rage when they make a choice people don't agree with(like becoming a mugger).

Kids need guidance...
they NEVER leave kids alone, I swear to god.

My friends get endless guidance from the parents to where it gets too overwhelming. /That/ right there is the mix for a bad kid. They use their time away from their parents/guardians to be who they want to be- a hipster or someone opposite of what their parents expect. If the parent is more laid back with just the perfect amount of guidance, then the kid would be amazing person. The only reason why kids have hell break loose when their parents are gone is they want to make their parents happy and/or they're too scared to stand up for themselves when they know their parents are around..

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Supersonic196

Quote from: xKáyáh'sCátpirèty on September 22, 2011, 06:27:48 PM
they NEVER leave kids alone, I swear to god.

My friends get endless guidance from the parents to where it gets too overwhelming. /That/ right there is the mix for a bad kid. They use their time away from their parents/guardians to be who they want to be- a hipster or someone opposite of what their parents expect. If the parent is more laid back with just the perfect amount of guidance, then the kid would be amazing person. The only reason why kids have hell break loose when their parents are gone is they want to make their parents happy and/or they're too scared to stand up for themselves when they know their parents are around..
+1

sonicknuckles01

the dad should explain his son why it isn't good to do that not just yell at him because if he yell of course he will be gay just to piss
his dad off