What do you guys think about THIS?

Started by Darkyellowz, March 04, 2012, 11:15:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Dracoslythe on March 04, 2012, 12:35:26 PM
Exactly.
Most members here are children.
There's no way that we're going to even have the funds, and even if some of us do, parents are going to be against it (if anyone's parents are like mine, they don't even like me going to friend's houses).
Like jkid said, we're scattered across the world.  How the FUCK is this going to work out?
Some of us are happy as we are.

We don't even know each other that well.  I'll happily admit that you guys are my friends, and I'd throw myself under a bus for a few of ya'll, but realistically speaking, we all (or most of us) are just /internet friends/ and have never actually met anyone else here in real life, and we don't even know if half of what the next person is saying is true.  Not saying I doubt you guys, but that's how it is.

This.

But i know something that is undeniably true...   tana's sexy ass.

Jazz Nova

Orgy.
Gangbanging.
Mass murder.
Ponies.
And All These Things.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

jkid101094

Quote from: Jazz Nova on March 04, 2012, 12:49:05 PM
Orgy.
Gangbanging.
Mass murder.
Ponies.
And All These Things.
All of which can be found in Illusion: Artificial Academy.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Mephiles

It sounds like a nice idea for a hang out. Just keep in mind that this doesn't have anything to do with how badly we would want to meet each other, but... it just simply can't be done.
let's see, what gets everyone's attention? penis

Jazz Nova

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 04, 2012, 12:50:38 PM
All of which can be found in Illusion: Artificial Academy.
It doesn't download ._.

Quote from: Mephiles on March 05, 2012, 08:53:08 AM
It sounds like a nice idea for a hang out. Just keep in mind that this doesn't have anything to do with how badly we would want to meet each other, but... it just simply can't be done.
Buy a mansion in a good location for each of us, then build a teleporter pad in each that links up to the pack-a-punch room a main, larger mansion. Problem solved.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Can't you build an apartment instead for us to crash when can't afford a house and parents won't let us back in the house? Cause university funds be expensive
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on March 05, 2012, 02:40:53 PM
Can't you build an apartment instead for us to crash when can't afford a house and parents won't let us back in the house? Cause university funds be expensive
Nazo should build us an apartment complex.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 05, 2012, 02:44:39 PM
Nazo should build us an apartment complex.
Where we'd get in using a superspecialawesome password of an inside joke known only to us
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on March 05, 2012, 02:46:27 PM
Where we'd get in using a superspecialawesome password of an inside joke known only to us
Want in? Fire a gunshot into the air.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jazz Nova

jkid101094

Quote from: Jazz Nova on March 05, 2012, 02:49:30 PM
.__.
Man up and do it. It's what I did.

If a sandbox date-sim with a decent character creator is up your alley I say do it.

But anyway, this in general forum. We should take this mess to it's respective topic.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

nazo unleashed

---------------------------------------------
REPLIES
---------------------------------------------

Quote from: Jazz Nova on March 05, 2012, 02:14:38 PM
the pack-a-punch room

I laughed way more at that than I should have, i'm still laughing.

Quote from: Dracoslythe on March 04, 2012, 12:14:04 PM
But it's not even plausible.

Did you forget i exist?

Quote from: windlessusher on March 05, 2012, 02:40:53 PM
Can't you build an apartment instead for us to crash when can't afford a house

I can't build an apartment but i can rent one. We would have to wait 10 years though.

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 04, 2012, 12:22:01 PM
the only one of us with the money to support it is Nazo.

You fucking know it.

--------------------------------------------------
MY RESPONSE TO THIS IDEA

All in all, this isn't a bad idea, it's plausible, but it would take great efforts money wise and begging wise, but i can tell you this, i trust you guys, when i'm all grown and out of here, i'm moving and anyone of you are welcome to come live with me, you just need a job.

--------------------------------------------------    -----------------------------------------------------------------
PROS                                                                                                                            CONS
--------------------------------------------------    -----------------------------------------------------------------

1. We would all get to meet eachother.                            1. Majority of you have NO money whatsoever

2. Tana and Kyo finally get to fuck and get                        2. Parents wouldn't let us.
   it over with      
                                                                                   3. We're all scattered allover the world

LATER IN LIFE

I might as well do this, when we get older, i'll pay for a house and we'll all live in it, but you're getting here on your own terms, i'm not paying for anything for you guys, so don't bother asking

CONCLUSION I.A.N

Possible, but defo not impossible, It's gonna take alot of effort if we want this dream to become a reality.

Tanassy

Me n' Kyo are gonna be fuckin' whether or not this plan comes to frutition. -shot-

I think this is a horrible idea though, internet friends are internet friends. Sure Ben, Nazo and I are closer than that but all of us? Nu-uh. And put it this way, I can barely afford where I live now, so if you expect me to move somewhere think again ._.

jkid101094

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on March 05, 2012, 06:24:12 PM
I think this is a horrible idea though, internet friends are internet friends. Sure Ben, Nazo and I are closer than that but all of us? Nu-uh. And put it this way, I can barely afford where I live now, so if you expect me to move somewhere think again ._.
I think I could stand living with Kay or GD...I love you guys and all but living with ya is beyond my social level.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.