What kind of Women and/or men do you like?

Started by shadowDOESrock, February 01, 2013, 04:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on February 02, 2013, 07:11:38 AM
I know, but that was ages ago.
If it has something to do with bumping then I'm going to slap you.

But either way I couldn't find it so I won't complain until I do. =P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Gilly

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 02, 2013, 08:30:58 AM
If it has something to do with bumping then I'm going to slap you.

But either way I couldn't find it so I won't complain until I do. =P

Guess you gotta slap me.
That Topic has to be more than one year old, if not more than two.

Quote from: John Gillis on February 02, 2013, 09:00:48 AM
Edited topic title. Just makes sense.

Thank you. However, you didnt answer the question. :3
Nor did you Jkid. Though, big boob blond woman with blue eyes seems to be the way to go for you.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on February 02, 2013, 09:18:17 AM
Guess you gotta slap me.
That Topic has to be more than one year old, if not more than two.
*slap*

Bumping is not against the rules. Period. I get tired of telling people that. :<

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on February 02, 2013, 09:18:17 AM
Thank you. However, you didnt answer the question. :3
Nor did you Jkid. Though, big boob blond woman with blue eyes seems to be the way to go for you.
I didn't answer because I figured you'd already know. =P
Big boobs? Kyo, disregard what I just said. You don't know me at all. :<

*mutilated*

Also don't forget. The have to have outlines and big eyes. *shot*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Oh yeah. I think I figured out why I can't find my topic. It might have been deleted when the forum was set back.

Silly jkid.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Link

Grell Desu

Women: Anything from thin to chubby. I prefer either extremely long hair, or extremely short (such as my current haircut). I'd prefer for them to either be pale as the moonlight, or blacker than black. Also either a looooot shorter than me, or a bit taller than me. I wouldn't date a girl that was my height or close to it yet shorter. Just. Awkward. I'd rather them be super feminine, or excessively tomboyish <3
Personality, of course... eh. Similar to mine, I suppose. Laid back, loyal, loving, possessive, the jealous type <3 someone who loves vidyagaems and art just as much as I do. Etc. Sensitive, perhaps. So I have someone cute to tease <3

Men: Either normal weight or lean. Preferably lean / muscular. I'd like someone who can pick me up, kthx. Taller than me. Tanned or pale. Long hair (or that really cut short style of haircut as seen in animes /slapped). A deep voice would be fantastical. Talent in the bedroom would be a-okay. Same personality as listed for the females- except add in dominance. I'd like somebody to bicker with if they were male.

also if they shared a videogame fetish thAT WOULD BE FABULOUS TOO OK
but otherwise
i think my lover now is absolutely adorably perfect so everything works out
<3

catsIsback

A girl, who is skinny like me, like sonic,pokemon and minecraft, and also has long hair.
Are you ready for round 2? Or are you too slow?

Riot_Monsterous

Lol x3 My taste in women is very similar to Tobi's owo personality-wise.  Give or take one or two things.

Now for looks.. Well, I prefer shorter, but I'm only 5'4 so that's not super easy. quite a bit taller is awesum too~ But I'd like to be able to carry her around princess-style or on my back. ;w; Without breaking my back or hurting her. So only super excessive amounts of weight would bother me. Otherwise weight can be sexy~
I like darker hair, and  nearly any length, pretty much, just not.. no hair at all. xD
Also, piercings are awesum. If she has piercings that's a plus.
All the people I denied being lezzy to for so long.. They have every right to be laughing at me right now. -facebedfacebedfacefloor-

jkid101094

Quote from: valia_wolfie on April 13, 2013, 11:47:41 AM
Also, piercings are awesum. If she has piercings that's a plus.
Eh, IMO, the only piercings a women should have are earrings and men shouldn't have any.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Riot_Monsterous

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 13, 2013, 12:05:31 PM
Eh, IMO, the only piercings a women should have are earrings and men shouldn't have any.

But men and women look awesum with snake bites. owo however.. I think that would make kissing kinda awkward. :l
Especially if I ever get em.. Getting lip piercings caught does not sound fun. .w.

jkid101094

Quote from: valia_wolfie on April 13, 2013, 12:16:46 PM
But men and women look awesum with snake bites. owo however.. I think that would make kissing kinda awkward. :l
Especially if I ever get em.. Getting lip piercings caught does not sound fun. .w.
I think tongue piercings are icky. xP

Though I'm not trying to offend you, Val. Just sharing views. :P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

My kinda girl eh? As far as looks go.
I prefer girls with long hair, at least neck shoulder length, with hair colour of black, blonde, brown or red. Preferbly shorter than me.
Has smooth skin, wide eyes, and well kept thin fingers.
Id' prefer if she was a tad chubby, thinner than me, but not to the point of being a stick, or fatter than me, as long as she's not sporting double elbows n' sh*t.
I'd prefer a girl who doesn't wear makeup, except maybe on formal parties, and wears subtle earrings on occassion.
I'd prefer if she dressed in covered clothes like long skirts and long sleeve shirts, so noone can know what her skin looks like except me when we fuck

As far as personality goes...
I'd prefer a girl who takes kindly to children.
I'd prefer a girl who I can talk to comfortable about anything, regardless if she is into it or not.
I'd prefer a girl who gets along with my parents.

And why hasn't Kyo answered yet?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

I like my women just like I like my coffee.
I don't really care for coffee.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Riot_Monsterous

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 13, 2013, 12:54:53 PM
I think tongue piercings are icky. xP

Though I'm not trying to offend you, Val. Just sharing views. :P
No offense taken. x3
Tongue piercings would make kisses taste like soda cans..-waitno- -insert something metal here, instead of tin- Yeah, it would taste like that. And for some reason tongue piercings are considered slutty by most people who dun have em and some who do. So yeah. o-o..uhh.. Oh, and I hope you know I'm not trying to offend you either.

shadowDOESrock

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 14, 2013, 03:18:06 AM
wut. did i miss something?
You never answered your own question which is a terrible way to start a conversation about it. :P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

I have no opinion on this (aside from somewhat the looks) and that she has to have similar intrests as i do (which would be sort of obvious), which is why i asked. I was curious what people expect.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 14, 2013, 01:15:22 PM
I have no opinion on this (aside from somewhat the looks) and that she has to have similar intrests as i do (which would be sort of obvious), which is why i asked. I was curious what people expect.
So...aside from those what were you expecting people to say? I mean, maybe I'm spacing out here because I'm tired but aren't personality and looks the only things anyone looks for in anyone?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 14, 2013, 01:33:15 PM
So...aside from those what were you expecting people to say? I mean, maybe I'm spacing out here because I'm tired but aren't personality and looks the only things anyone looks for in anyone?

But i have no real opinion on personality nor a specific "rule" for the looks.
Idunfuckenknow.

Um, I'll know when the bolt hits the tree on the hillock?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on April 14, 2013, 01:15:22 PM
So you'd date a fat pimple faced gold digger?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: windlessusher on April 15, 2013, 09:04:44 AM

Only if she liked Shingeki no Kyoujin.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on April 15, 2013, 09:04:44 AM

I dont know, would i?
And i repeat, i'll know when the bolt hits the hillock.

i guess... i want, um... intelligence?
err, similar intrests?
umm, i also dig asians?

For all i know, that girl that sat in the corner in 6th grade and was mobbed by everyone could've been a really fun person, maybe even the perfect match?

...ohh, there is one thing... she doesnt have to be overweight.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on April 16, 2013, 06:38:17 AM
Well it's a start

but those are all... necessities
... aside from the asian part. lol.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on May 12, 2013, 01:23:43 PM
Oh Kyo...

well, its true is it not?

Now...
A month later and i thought about it alot and i still dont know.
just... cute, i guess.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on June 20, 2013, 03:35:54 PM
Well, what do you find cute?

There is only one girl i know that i would categorize as cute...  and thats because she was just lovely.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on June 21, 2013, 03:20:31 AM
Asian chicks.

Actually, thinking about it...
Its more the culture as it is the fact that they're asian...

They just act way nicer n' ultimately cute...
The girl i talked about was into southkorea/japan and lots of friends online from there
and kinda had adapted that "lovely" tone... Ifyouknowwhatimean
They seem less... stuck-up... Ifyouknowwhatimean
And they dont ask questions about themselves where you simply can't win...  ifyouknowwhatimean

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

dreamcasthime

Even though it is at an awkward point to input my opinion on preferred women due to the constant questioning of Kyo,; I shall state my preferences anyways. :p

I prefer that she like the same things I like of course (I don't want her to be too similar too myself though cause I don't wanna feel like I'm dating myself lol).
I would like her to not be fat, but not skinny like an anorexic...ya know...inbetween.
I prefer that she have long hair and it be brown or black
I do not want her to have piercings; I kinda find them unattractive (not to offend anyone)
I would like for her to be very smart and not skanky...and aside from those points I am not too specific.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Kona-Chan~ on June 22, 2013, 09:40:34 PM
Even though it is at an awkward point to input my opinion on preferred women due to the constant questioning of Kyo,; I shall state my preferences anyways. :p

I prefer that she like the same things I like of course (I don't want her to be too similar too myself though cause I don't wanna feel like I'm dating myself lol).
I would like her to not be fat, but not skinny like an anorexic...ya know...inbetween.
I prefer that she have long hair and it be brown or black
I do not want her to have piercings; I kinda find them unattractive (not to offend anyone)
I would like for her to be very smart and not skanky...and aside from those points I am not too specific.

OMG THIS.
Aside from the hair. That just has to fit the person. :V

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on June 25, 2013, 04:41:37 AM
OMG THIS.
Aside from the hair. That just has to fit the person. :V

Well, there you go. You have preferences. Congratulations. :P

Personally all a girl needs to win my heart is to be a good friend to me. So long as we both care deeply enough about each other I couldn't give a rat's ass what she looks like...

...however, I do have my preferences. When I picture my dream girl I usually end up with a long blond haired woman with blue eyes and skin that's on the lighter side (Caucasian). I prefer taller women, maybe not so much taller than me, though. I prefer women to wear white, pink or light blue but those are temporary preferences. I despise piercings anywhere but the ears. The bigger the better when it comes to ear rings.

Personality-wise I prefer girls that aren't dumb but still silly. They have to at least like a few of the things I do, but in a relationship I believe that relationships where people are either too dissimilar or similar don't work out so we have to be able to disagree and agree on most things.

Also, and this is just me, but I've always had a thing for older girls. 27-30 is like the golden age if you want me to bend over and lick your boots.

Also generally when I picture my dream woman she's an anime character but you're all anime characters to me...

...I think that's everything.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Soo, we all like Asian chicks?
Even though there aren't any natural blonde asians as far as I know.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: windlessusher on June 25, 2013, 06:23:58 AM
Actually Wind...
Like a year ago, i asked the chat if they think Asians are sexy and uh... They all pretty much said yes. Both men and women.

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on June 25, 2013, 06:23:58 AM
I said nothing about Asian women but I don't think they're ugly.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

JetTheHawk

athletic, has to deal with my bullshit, has to cook, has to have common sense, has to give me massages with happy endings, has to cook.
NO SIGNATURE

SmashFinale

Quote from: JetTheHawk. on June 26, 2013, 04:50:08 PM
athletic, has to deal with my bullshit, has to cook, has to have common sense, has to give me massages with happy endings, has to cook.
Imjustsaying.Asiansdoallthat.

shadowDOESrock

The "has to cook" part isnt a thing for me...
I'm not that lazy.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on June 26, 2013, 07:14:01 PM
Imjustsaying.Asiansdoallthat.
People do that...
Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on June 27, 2013, 04:43:07 AM
The "has to cook" part isnt a thing for me...
I'm not that lazy.
For me, it has nothing to do with laziness. I just want comfort in knowing that if there ever is a time where I cannot do it myself, whether I'm sick or tired or whatever, I don't have to worry about eating that day.

I would also like comfort in knowing that if we are apart for whatever reason, she will be eating properly.

homecook food>take-out IMO

The less I have to resort to take-out food, the more relaxed I am. But maybe that's just me.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay