why did you come here?

Started by skyrus5150, May 20, 2009, 04:08:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicfan00

i came 4 sonic heroes but then i thought spamming will get me knowhere so i have decided to stay and get 50 posts teh nice way ;D ;D ;D ;D

annoyinglad

Quote from: sonicfan00 on August 11, 2009, 07:57:59 AM
i came 4 sonic heroes but then i thought spamming will get me knowhere so i have decided to stay and get 50 posts teh nice way ;D ;D ;D ;D

Doesn't look like that's going so well for you... Is it?

azlj01

I wanted to re download my game for my new laptop but lost my original account this account was for my pc but found i had a copy of the game so i abondened this account for a while.

darkscamp

Sonicboom238

I found a download for sadx on the web.In the folder it said something about this forum.So i came to this epic forum.
Lol hay i like cheese.

shaneme3

Quote from: kilerdad on May 20, 2009, 04:08:40 AM
give out the reason why you came here.

mine is

i came just to download SADX..
but i stayed because this forum was epic.
same, but I have a second reason to stay, ADOBE FLASH IS IN THE SVIP DOWNLOADS SECTION!
"Of course we're in Canada, thats why all the pigs taste like bacon!" My youtube channel, please check it out! http://www.youtube.com/user/shaneme3?feature=mhee

dark rouge

I came here in search for sonicR then i found a video so i came to the site and i decided to make an account and i really like it here so i stayed

ECCO

I am here to download sadx and the other games but I am going to stick around after that

LightSuperSonic

I was looking for a good sonic forum so i found  this :D

P.S: i see the downloads as extra's.

chaomaster

Nightshade the hedgehog

(dont know if bump)

i just found this site out of boredem
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

Jordan teh Echidna

Gleech and D.Shad referred me, then i got 100 posts and heard of the SADX download, then i decided to stay as the forum is the place i feel i belong =D
Pesterchum = sirJayden

chimpwalk

Im here for the downloads, i;ll probably still stay active on the forums tho  8)

HMS7

behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES