Sonic or Mario? Just look and see......

Started by blazerh44, May 29, 2009, 07:56:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Quote from: blazerh44 on May 31, 2009, 04:13:43 PM
Yes! So give me your reasons to why you like the newer Sonic games over the old ones
I don't like the older ones mainly cause I wasn't into games back then
with that feeling being carried on for 7 years,no matter how many times I look back at it,all games from that era are "meh" to me
so no,I'm not hating on them specifically
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

blazerh44

Alright, that's cool. I grew up on the older Sonic games so I've seen how the company has fallen into what it is now. But that's just me. I like the games up to Sonic Unleashed

bato loco

:) hi im mexican (sorry if my english is not good)and !DAH!.....one thing to say...SUPER SONIC!!!

blazerh44

Quote from: bato loco on May 31, 2009, 05:03:18 PM
:) hi im mexican (sorry if my english is not good)and !DAH!.....one thing to say...SUPER SONIC!!!

Hey it's ok, I don't mind! And another Sonic lover brings the count from Mario = 1 to Sonic = too many!

Link233

Mario is dumb people all he does is go down pipes beating up goombas which he is a fat plum who loves princess peach.

Sonic is WAYYYYY better hes faster then the speed of sound fights robots and hes a spining thing who just owns noobs =P

toonchaos77

Quote from: Link233 on June 01, 2009, 11:30:43 AM
Mario is dumb people all he does is go down pipes beating up goombas which he is a fat plum who loves princess peach.

Sonic is WAYYYYY better hes faster then the speed of sound fights robots and hes a spining thing who just owns noobs =P

a spining thing?

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

blazerh44

Quote from: windlessusher on June 01, 2009, 11:55:05 AM
I think
he meant "spinning",as in Spin Dash ;)

Yes, how dare you call Sonic a spinning "thing" on my topic!

blazerh44

Quote from: supa-meta_sonic on June 01, 2009, 05:19:01 PM
mario will get pwned by sonic cuz sonic is so super fast and super strong and that mustache man just eats mushrooms

Mushrooms are bad.......mkay

Actually I love mushrooms but that's why Mario's world is so trippy. You ever notice that he doesn't eat them, he just kinda absorbs them? Who knows, he could be smoking them for all we know!

Hakudamashi

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 01, 2009, 05:31:32 PM
Mushrooms are bad.......mkay

Actually I love mushrooms but that's why Mario's world is so trippy. You ever notice that he doesn't eat them, he just kinda absorbs them? Who knows, he could be smoking them for all we know!
I guess thats why Peach kisses him often 8D
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

blazerh44

Quote from: windlessusher on June 01, 2009, 06:02:07 PM
I guess thats why Peach kisses him often 8D

She just loves the taste of mushrooms? Alright I'll buy that

Link233

Sorry about the spinning thing  ::) and Yeah i agree with wind ( and dont think hes my friend and all just because hes a mod :P ) ;D

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Link233 on June 02, 2009, 11:08:19 AM
Sorry about the spinning thing  ::) and Yeah i agree with wind ( and dont think hes my friend and all just because hes a mod :P ) ;D
who says your my friend :P
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

blazerh44

Quote from: windlessusher on June 02, 2009, 01:15:01 PM
who says your my friend :P

Mods are everybody's friend. Well kinda, you still gotta earn their respect

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay