The Most Embarassing moment you ever had?

Started by Kirby, June 06, 2009, 02:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirby

Mine was. When i was 7, my mom took me to a game store to get a game for my gamecube. I started running like sonic( hands behind back) all over the store.

deathlord264

mine has to be when i was 8 i was playing ddr at an arcade on the hardest mode and i trip over my feet and fall right on a lady hold ice cream next thing i no a lady is elling at me watch it kid and i have ice cream all over my face

HereAndThere

mine...........you dont wanna know..........when i was 9 i was in my roomafter i woke up and wwithout out underwear theni noticed my sisterand her friend and got slowly holding my hand in front of mah dick and went tomy closet and guess what...THERE WERE NO UNDERWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i had to go upstaris where my big sisters friend was there and guess what...she saw mesince ten ive used underwear when sleeping

Dracoslythe

Ouch, Jeexx.  That's brutal.
My worst moment was at school.  Go figure.

Someone had hidden my clothes while I was in gym  O_o
So I had to walk around school with my gym uniform.  The embarrassing part was...there was a huge hole in the ass of the shorts.  >_>

HereAndThere

it happened again >.< i came from the sauna and i tought my big sister (whit her friends) were upstairs and i went to the kitchen i had a hard time keeping my coka cola and chips so my towel fell and guess what.....they saw it.......  :-[

Dracoslythe

Quote from: jeexx on June 06, 2009, 06:13:00 AM
it happened again >.< i came from the sauna and i tought my big sister (whit her friends) were upstairs and i went to the kitchen i had a hard time keeping my coka cola and chips so my towel fell and guess what.....they saw it.......  :-[
You should tell your penis to stop looking at them.

Elija2

I'm pretty sure we already had a topic like this. Riiight aboout here.

So instead of bumping that I'll just repost my embarrassing moment here.

During a lunch recess in grade 7 I was spinning around making myself dizzy, and the food I ate for lunch was just spinning around in my stomach. Right after lunch recess we went on a bus to go to a class trip thingy and I began feeling sick. So...I threw up. I could go into more details but...I'm not sure if people would enjoy that. :P

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Elija2 on June 06, 2009, 06:31:08 AM
I'm pretty sure we already had a topic like this. Riiight aboout here.

So instead of bumping that I'll just repost my embarrassing moment here.

During a lunch recess in grade 7 I was spinning around making myself dizzy, and the food I ate for lunch was just spinning around in my stomach. Right after lunch recess we went on a bus to go to a class trip thingy and I began feeling sick. So...I threw up. I could go into more details but...I'm not sure if people would enjoy that. :P

lmao that happened to me once.  only it was when I ate a fish sammich, and then on the bus, people started talking about decapitating fish.  >.<

that reminds me.  I made a total fool of myself in the supermarket a few days ago.
I was in the meat section, and they were selling some packaged fish...with the heads on.  ._.
Being, the treehugger I am, I walked around the rest of the supermarked ranting and raving about how that's so unethical.  People just stared.  xD

HereAndThere

Quote from: Dracosaurus on June 06, 2009, 06:13:43 AM
You should tell your penis to stop looking at them.
....not my fault i had probs keeping all the three together  :-[

ChaosDazer

I peed my pants.
When I was 9.
I had a bladder problem.
I was scared to tell the teacher I wet myself.
Trying not to lose my F*cking awesome image
So I walked around in wet trousers.
witty sig caption

Shadow84786

I can't remember any embarassing things I had back when I was little hmm... well I was riding my bike while singing the Sonic X song then I fell off my bike rolling on the solid ground then I got a bump on my  head and some bruses and some kids laugh at me when I just fail :(

HMS7

with me ....................... yall will thinks its funny but when i was 5 i climb to th top of my grandma shed and tryed to fly i fell to the ground and bit my lip so hard you could see my teeth throught my lip blood was all over the place and it happened on april fool's day too
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Dracosaurus on June 06, 2009, 05:21:03 AM
Ouch, Jeexx.  That's brutal.
My worst moment was at school.  Go figure.

Someone had hidden my clothes while I was in gym  O_o
So I had to walk around school with my gym uniform.  The embarrassing part was...there was a huge hole in the ass of the shorts.  >_>

ROFLMAO.
I bet the Boyz behind u thougt: OMFGHAWT. lo

Mine  was.  :-[  Probebly then when *sigh* a basterd called John. [Not this John] took my clothes and did put it the middle of Sports Field. While we had Swimming in School. You get the point? What happend next isn't hard to guess.

Exile

I think my most embarassing moment was when I was learning to officiate volleyball: we had to set up mock-games for the nocive ref and ump to officiate. Everyone there was doing funny hits and serves( like forearm passing from behind)... I tried doing that and I missed my mark, the ball flew in my face rather than above it, and I fell to the floor sulking in my own embarassment...
Victors don't believe in chance."- Nietsche

blazerh44

My most embarrassing moment.............hmm...........probably last year, some kids in my class were being douchebags and picking on everyone. So I decided to stop him and tell him off. Next minute I'm in the middle of a ring of some of the toughest guys in my school; I had gotten myself into the biggest fight in the history of my school. Now, fortunately for me, I'm pretty fast. So I was dodging punches and jumping off walls to avoid hits, while at the same time throwing my own punches and kicks. Next thing I know I'm decked in the face and I hit the ground and all goes black. I come to, and everyone is surrounding me laughing

Turns out that while I was unconscious, they pantsed me completely and I was laying on the pavement butt naked. I spent the rest of the day finding my pants and then I just went home humiliated