I got my Driver's License!

Started by SonicFan47, August 06, 2009, 08:34:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rulep

Good work man!  ;)  Im not going to my G1 until next summer....
Rulep: do you ever fall in love with yourself
Captain Nook: for me, there could never be anyone else.
Captain Nook: I've spent hours looking in the mirror.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: SonicFan47 on August 06, 2009, 09:58:27 AM
Yeah...that's what happens why you go down a steep hill with out looking at your destination.

Here's a tip, you gotta watch the road before you think about looking at your destination! ;)

jman

your so lucky becaus i still have to take the ugly yellow bus to school and sometimes if i miss my bus i have to walk to school

Who doesn't love Knuckles
1. He is cool
2. He is strong
3. He is brave

Elija2

Great, now you can drive all your lazy friends around.
Fun.

SonicFan47

Quote from: Elija2 on August 06, 2009, 02:29:30 PM
Great, now you can drive all your lazy friends around.
Fun.
Nah, I still have to wait six months before I can do that.
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

SonicLover25

Quote from: SonicFan47 on August 06, 2009, 08:34:25 AM
Two weeks ago!
And forgot to tell people!
...I actually don't like it much.
....I'm Too Young For A License.3 More Years!

sonicfan00

sonicmaddave

Wow I really feel old to say I am 19 and have had a license for 3 and a half years. :P

mascaraa.

Me too, me too, me too! I got my G1 three weeks ago (that's what it's called in Ontario, You get your G1 where you can only drive with someone who is fully liscenced, then you get your G2 where you can drive alone but with only two other people in the car, and not after midnight. Then you get your G which means you're fully liscenced) I haven't gone driving yet, I'm trying to spare peoples lives for as long as possible. (:

I'm not the most coordinated person, nor am I known to actualy pay attention to my surroundings. ;l

blazerh44

I have my permit, I don't get my license until December :(

sonicmaddave

I'm beginning to wonder if I am the only one here with a truck license too :/ :P

SonicFan47

Quote from: sonicmaddave on August 23, 2009, 04:23:30 AM
I'm beginning to wonder if I am the only one here with a truck license too :/ :P
Possibly.
I'd like to get one, but it wouldn't really serve any purpose.
I don't think I could be a trucker.
...For very long.
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

Dracoslythe

Quote from: sonicmaddave on August 23, 2009, 04:23:30 AM
Well, really, nobody else is old enough except for maybe John and Rival.  You gotta be 18, am I right?

And pfft.  I doubt I'll get into driver's ed until next summer at the latest...AGAIN  >:C
I went to get an application form for the class on Friday, and they were all gone.
I bet the freshman totally cornered the poor office workers, trying to get the first ones filled out.  >.>

annoyinglad

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 23, 2009, 03:36:24 PM
Well, really, nobody else is old enough except for maybe John and Rival.  You gotta be 18, am I right?

And pfft.  I doubt I'll get into driver's ed until next summer at the latest...AGAIN  >:C
I went to get an application form for the class on Friday, and they were all gone.
I bet the freshman totally cornered the poor office workers, trying to get the first ones filled out.  >.>

Quite possibly. But by the time your a senior, they almost have to take you. Why don't you talk to a counselor about it or something? I'm sure they could work something out.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 23, 2009, 03:41:12 PM
Quite possibly. But by the time your a senior, they almost have to take you. Why don't you talk to a counselor about it or something? I'm sure they could work something out.
possibly.
But my mom's kinda happy.  She wants to stall it for as long as she can.

She made the mistake of letting me drive around the back of the building where we clean to haul trash, and she said "oh, you lost a bag!"  so I slammed on the brake and all the trash came flying off the hood.  xD
Personally, I'm kinda scared to get on the road doing that.

Plus our DE teachers is obsessed with tazers and he creeps me out.  ._.