What's your most painful moment?

Started by Jordan teh Echidna, August 12, 2009, 10:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CradledEggle

okay so one time,i somehow managed to bend my knees,the way there not supposed to go,and so,yah it hurt,then like after that,my knes would tend to bend backwards real easily and it was hard to get to my room,wich in that times,i was in a 2 story house,so one day,i couldnt move my legs an inch,it was like they were brokcen,and i ha`d to pretty much pull myself everywhere and my knees would almost just make me pass out.
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

annoyinglad

Quote from: Rendel The Wolf on August 14, 2009, 07:44:43 AM
okay so one time,i somehow managed to bend my knees,the way there not supposed to go,and so,yah it hurt,then like after that,my knes would tend to bend backwards real easily and it was hard to get to my room,wich in that times,i was in a 2 story house,so one day,i couldnt move my legs an inch,it was like they were brokcen,and i ha`d to pretty much pull myself everywhere and my knees would almost just make me pass out.

Ouch. That sucks... That does remind me of something random though. Nazi Zombies. If you've every played CoD: WaW you know what I'm talking about. If you blow of their legs, they use their arms to crawl after you.

Xephious

Flipped over my bike, hit myself in the crotch with the handel bars, and got hit by a car, within 5 secdonds
You have 384 characters remaining in your message.
"Xephious...living proof of the phrase "crazy like a fox"" ~STP

annoyinglad

Quote from: Xephious on August 14, 2009, 03:50:14 PM
Flipped over my bike, hit myself in the crotch with the handel bars, and got hit by a car, within 5 secdonds

Dang, minus the car part I saw my friend do that about 7 years ago...

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Xephious on August 14, 2009, 03:50:14 PM
I'm sorry, man.  O_o

But in all seriousness...
that
must
have
hurt.

BADLY.

annoyinglad

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 14, 2009, 05:51:52 PM
I'm sorry, man.  O_o

But in all seriousness...
that
must
have
hurt.

BADLY.

No Dip Sherlock... But then again, I'm not sure that you can truly understand how badly that can hurt. A guy's... private area... is VERY sensitive territory.

Dracoslythe

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 14, 2009, 06:07:49 PM
No Dip Sherlock... But then again, I'm not sure that you can truly understand how badly that can hurt. A guy's... private area... is VERY sensitive territory.
I'll be truthful, in three words:  you're absolutely correct.
As you said:  I don't know how that feels, and I doubt that I can understand how badly it must have hurt.

lolnodipsherlock i love that quote.  8D

annoyinglad

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 14, 2009, 06:19:32 PM
I'll be truthful, in three words:  you're absolutely correct.
As you said:  I don't know how that feels, and I doubt that I can understand how badly it must have hurt.

lolnodipsherlock i love that quote.  8D

I'm correct? r u srs? YAY! FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE I'M CORRECT ABOUT SOMETHING THAT ISN'T SCHOOL RELATED!

Dracoslythe

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 14, 2009, 06:21:22 PM
I'm correct? r u srs? YAY! FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE I'M CORRECT ABOUT SOMETHING THAT ISN'T SCHOOL RELATED!
=ooooooooo
YAY
U DESRV MEDLZ

Naaah, you're correct about alot of things.
People are just too dimwitted and plunged into their own little fantasy world to realize that you are.
That and people think that if you have an opinion and don't agree with them, you suck.

annoyinglad

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 14, 2009, 06:21:58 PM
=ooooooooo
YAY
U DESRV MEDLZ

Naaah, you're correct about alot of things.
People are just too dimwitted and plunged into their own little fantasy world to realize that you are.
That and people think that if you have an opinion and don't agree with them, you suck.

I have 3 words:
Welcome To America...

Dracoslythe

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 14, 2009, 06:24:12 PM
I have 3 words:
Welcome To America...
No kidding.  @-@

and people wonder why I'm not a social butterfly.  >.>

annoyinglad

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 14, 2009, 06:33:46 PM
No Dip Sherlock.  @-@

and people wonder why I'm not a social butterfly.  >.>

I never wondered. Plus, I fixed your post.

Dracoslythe

Jordan teh Echidna

lol, welcome to the united kingdom XD
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Dracoslythe