What's your most painful moment?

Started by Jordan teh Echidna, August 12, 2009, 10:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 13, 2009, 11:36:03 AM
I lost my leg in a car accident :'(..........try topping that you lucky two-legged bastards >:(
Cancer. ._.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 14, 2009, 07:32:01 AM
Wait, just randomly or because you were doing something that she found disgusting?
I failed an exam

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

annoyinglad

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on August 14, 2009, 07:40:16 PM
lol, welcome to the united kingdom XD

Don't try to copy my jokes. I hate when people do that, it shows how unimaginative they are for not making their own.

Jordan teh Echidna

¬.¬ well you're boring and-- well you don't say that to Draco do you? >.< i can say what i want and i don't care if i copy you or not, you can't have you way all the time so if i say welcome to the united kingdom then i can... and i'm not unimaginitive, you have the imaginitive range of a teaspoon, you don't even post in the spam section! thats how "unimaginitve" you are ¬.¬ -1
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on August 14, 2009, 09:38:32 PM
¬.¬ well you're boring and-- well you don't say that to Draco do you? >.< i can say what i want and i don't care if i copy you or not, you can't have you way all the time so if i say welcome to the united kingdom then i can... and i'm not unimaginitive, you have the imaginitive range of a teaspoon, you don't even post in the spam section! thats how "unimaginitve" you are ¬.¬ -1
I couldn't help but laugh I'm sorry
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Jordan teh Echidna

Pesterchum = sirJayden

Super Empra

and ur not boring?

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

Jordan teh Echidna

Pesterchum = sirJayden

Super Empra

Supersonicfan#1

My moment was when I cracked my nail in half in the mall by falling (I saw blood bubbles >:P)
ME IS PWNER. LAWLZ

annoyinglad

Oh wow, I ask you to not copy my jokes, and you -1 me. That just shows how emotionally unstable you are. You -1 if someone doesn't like what you're doing and +1 if someone even says hi to you... Wow...

Draco doesn't copy my jokes. She comment about them and use them in context, but she doesn't copy them and alter them slightly for another situation.

If I have the "imaginitive range of a teaspoon", that must be some motherf***ing big teaspoon. Why do you hate me? I haven't done anything to try to hurt you? What's your deal?

*Waits to get -1 for something as stupid as using the word hate*

nazo unleashed

when i  sliped on the rail while trying to grind with my ripsick g.i ripped open my small intestine that day.

blazerh44

annoyinglad

Quote from: nazo unleashed on August 15, 2009, 07:50:01 AM
when i  sliped on the rail while trying to grind with my ripsick g.i ripped open my small intestine that day.

Ouch! How was that trip to the E.R.?

Super Empra

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 15, 2009, 07:31:39 AM
Oh wow, I ask you to not copy my jokes, and you -1 me. That just shows how emotionally unstable you are. You -1 if someone doesn't like what you're doing and +1 if someone even says hi to you... Wow...

Draco doesn't copy my jokes. She comment about them and use them in context, but she doesn't copy them and alter them slightly for another situation.

If I have the "imaginitive range of a teaspoon", that must be some motherf***ing big teaspoon. Why do you hate me? I haven't done anything to try to hurt you? What's your deal?

*Waits to get -1 for something as stupid as using the word hate*

I get the feeling that he doesn't like you...