What's your most painful moment?

Started by Jordan teh Echidna, August 12, 2009, 10:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

annoyinglad

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

annoyinglad

ShadowsOfSilver

This is mine.

3 years ago, I had to go to the hospital. My stoumach had pains, not little ones, HUGE ones. I'd be fine for a few minutes here and there, but then I'd come back and it was horrifying. What ever I ate, I threw up. My dad got home for work (Ready to have cake for his birthday xD) and I just started screaming, so they drove me to the hospital (good dang thing that it was 2 mins away.), gave me some medication to get rid of the pain and calm me down, it's also supposed to make you fall asleep. Funny thing is, when they put the needle in my hand, it didn't hurt at all. anyways, it turned out I needed surgery. My limp tissue had swollen up and blocked my intestine, but they didn't have the right stuff to do that. So I was transferred to a Hospital an hour away, thankfully they had the medication there, so yeah. I had surgery a day later, and came back fine.

Funny thing is, I COULDN'T EAT FOR TWO WHOLE DAYS T-T

The Meph's back in da hawz

ChaosDazer

When I got into a fight at school and got my nose broken.

At least everyone was cheering me on though.
witty sig caption

annoyinglad

Quote from: ShadowsOfSilver on August 16, 2009, 12:07:05 AM
This is mine.

3 years ago, I had to go to the hospital. My stoumach had pains, not little ones, HUGE ones. I'd be fine for a few minutes here and there, but then I'd come back and it was horrifying. What ever I ate, I threw up. My dad got home for work (Ready to have cake for his birthday xD) and I just started screaming, so they drove me to the hospital (good dang thing that it was 2 mins away.), gave me some medication to get rid of the pain and calm me down, it's also supposed to make you fall asleep. Funny thing is, when they put the needle in my hand, it didn't hurt at all. anyways, it turned out I needed surgery. My limp tissue had swollen up and blocked my intestine, but they didn't have the right stuff to do that. So I was transferred to a Hospital an hour away, thankfully they had the medication there, so yeah. I had surgery a day later, and came back fine.

Funny thing is, I COULDN'T EAT FOR TWO WHOLE DAYS T-T

Dang, I've had that before, well not THAT, but times where I can't eat at all... It sucks... Glad you made it though!

Quote from: ChaosDazer on August 16, 2009, 12:10:41 AM
When I got into a fight at school and got my nose broken.

At least everyone was cheering me on though.

Getting in a fight is not something to be commended on... Why would you do something like that in the first place?

Super Empra

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 16, 2009, 01:16:45 AM
Dang, I've had that before, well not THAT, but times where I can't eat at all... It sucks... Glad you made it though!

Getting in a fight is not something to be commended on... Why would you do something like that in the first place?

Maybe he was just defending himself?

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

annoyinglad

Quote from: Super Empra on August 16, 2009, 01:17:56 AM
Maybe he was just defending himself?

Either way, fights can be avoided. Defending yourself may seem like the best thing to do, but it should only be a last resort.

ChaosDazer

Because he punched me in the stomach when I asked him to stop following me and my friends.

And then he started kicking me while I tried to run away.

And they were cheering me on because no-one likes him, and he's a bit of a bully.

So if by defending myself you mean me trying to run away while being kicked to the floor, then yes, that is exactly what happened!

I can't say my friends didn't try to pick a fight with him afterwords though -_-

The only time I ever get into a fight where I fought back was when there were 3 kids bullying my best friend. And when I tried to intervine with 2 others it got out of hand, I was holding one back while he was kicking me in the balls while the one being bullying was punching the heck out of another and the third one was off telling the teacher that I "Tried to punch him" <_<

Luckily the teacher trusted me. And then the bullies lost all there friends because they tried to beat up the most popular boy in the class.
So they got what was coming to them.
witty sig caption

annoyinglad

Quote from: ChaosDazer on August 16, 2009, 01:35:46 AM
Because he punched me in the stomach when I asked him to stop following me and my friends.

And then he started kicking me while I tried to run away.

And they were cheering me on because no-one likes him, and he's a bit of a bully.

So if by defending myself you mean me trying to run away while being kicked to the floor, then yes, that is exactly what happened!

I can't say my friends didn't try to pick a fight with him afterwords though -_-

That just shows how much no one really cared... If those people had cared, they would've helped you.

ShadowsOfSilver

Seriously. does everybody not care?

The Meph's back in da hawz

ChaosDazer

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 16, 2009, 01:37:10 AM
That just shows how much no one really cared... If those people had cared, they would've helped you.

As I said, he didn't get a very good time after that.

Anyway if I get into something I don't like dragging other people into it. Otherwise it just makes it worse.
And in my school, when a fight goes on the first inclination is to tell your friends and watch it, not to go and help who you like.
It might sound mean but it's what happens.
Anyway most fights don't last 5 seconds until the teacher comes, and this was no exception. He just got in a hard hit D=
witty sig caption

Jordan teh Echidna

It's weird how in most topics, when members talk it mostly ends in fights but when mods talk it mostly ends in people talking about p****s and v*****s, or intarweb cookies and digital cakes lol
Pesterchum = sirJayden

blazerh44

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on August 16, 2009, 02:54:12 AM
It's weird how in most topics, when members talk it mostly ends in fights but when mods talk it mostly ends in people talking about p****s and v*****s, or intarweb cookies and digital cakes lol

That's because the mods are cool like that. Don't judge them

annoyinglad

Quote from: ShadowsOfSilver on August 16, 2009, 01:40:32 AM
Seriously. does everybody not care?

I posted in response to yours. Didn't you see it?

I have another painful moment! LOOKING FOR SONIC'S F***ING SCHOOLHOUSE!