What's your most painful moment?

Started by Jordan teh Echidna, August 12, 2009, 10:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

annoyinglad

Quote from: Kyoushu on August 22, 2009, 01:38:12 PM
My Most Painfull Moment.
hmm.

I guess when i dropped down from the School Room.

Ummm.... Why, exactly...?

Quote from: Rendel The Wolf on August 22, 2009, 01:38:41 PM
my grandpa died of cancer,my mom died from heart complications,my grandma died after having a heart attack and going brain dead,my uncle died of like...not breathing during sleep,and....my step cousin broke her leg at soccer

Ok, no more, you making me depressed...

CradledEggle

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 22, 2009, 01:40:49 PM

i find it strnge im not always .-. also, once,i was on my bike and i hit something and flew off then my boke got ran over,lol bike.
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

annoyinglad

Quote from: Rendel The Wolf on August 22, 2009, 01:43:02 PM
i find it strnge im not always .-. also, once,i was on my bike and i hit something and flew off then my boke got ran over,lol bike.

Uhhmmm... How many more of these stories do you have? I may as well go get popcorn at this rate...

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 22, 2009, 01:40:49 PM

Well...our class wasn't the angel class. our Teacher always was late. So, we did practically evrything. [One Even Stripped -_-']

So, while the teacher wasn't there we did fight, run...yeah. the full programm. I was sitting at the window...and i lost balance because of a certain person.       thank god it wasn't  high. But High Enough To Brake My Foot.

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 22, 2009, 01:44:33 PM
Uhhmmm... How many more of these stories do you have? I may as well go get popcorn at this rate...

*gives annoy a bag of popcorm*

CradledEggle

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 22, 2009, 01:44:33 PM
*im not gonna do the refrence* once..i was going down stairs at my old house and i fell down them and there was like toys and stuff all over them,i fell down those stairs about 10 times while living there.
------

annoyinglad

Quote from: Kyoushu on August 22, 2009, 01:49:20 PM
Well...our class wasn't the angel class. our Teacher always was late. So, we did practically evrything. [One Even Stripped -_-']

So, while the teacher wasn't there we did fight, run...yeah. the full programm. I was sitting at the window...and i lost balance because of a certain person.       thank god it wasn't  high. But High Enough To Brake My Foot.

*gives annoy a bag of popcorm*

Thank you God.

Thanks for the popcorn Kyo, I needed that.

Quote from: Rendel The Wolf on August 22, 2009, 01:49:57 PM
*im not gonna do the refrence* once..i was going down stairs at my old house and i fell down them and there was like toys and stuff all over them,i fell down those stairs about 10 times while living there.

I see... Fascinating.... Is there more?

CradledEggle

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 22, 2009, 01:54:27 PM

I see... Fascinating.... Is there more?
of course,once,i was in a chair and fell back into a chimney and busted my head open,i had to go the hospital and get stitches :3
------

SuperBrawl10

one time i crack my head open and had to get staples in my head. it hurt so much. oh and when i was getting the staples in my head my shoe flew off my right foot and hit one of the doctors in the head. (i decided to put that in just for a few laughs)

blazerh44

Quote from: SuperBrawl10 on August 22, 2009, 02:33:02 PM
one time i crack my head open and had to get staples in my head. it hurt so much. oh and when i was getting the staples in my head my shoe flew off my right foot and hit one of the doctors in the head. (i decided to put that in just for a few laughs)

Ow man.

Hey A-Lad, do you think the newer people know about my leg yet?

117EWAN

when i was 7 i jamed my moms carkeys in a electrick soket (pain) and then i tride to pull them out (more pain)and my mom wasnt in the house so she never knew :'(

Skyle369

I had more painful moments than this but I can't remember them but anyway here's one of them.

While playing football the ball when to me and then this random kid tried to kick the ball but instead he kicked me in the nuts accidentally instead of hitting the ball.... Sooooooo yeaaaah....

Tanassy

Quote from: Skyle369 on March 18, 2010, 10:43:31 PM
I had more painful moments than this but I can't remember them but anyway here's one of them.

While playing football the ball when to me and then this random kid tried to kick the ball but instead he kicked me in the nuts accidentally instead of hitting the ball.... Sooooooo yeaaaah....
sorry, but..

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!

cough..

TranceRaver83

Riding dirtbike, crash into a small tree on ground, go flying 6 feet, and hit my legs against a huge tree.  Hurt like a bitch.  Got back to riding like a few minutes later, though.

SuperSonic23

I got knee-dropped in my nuts, while reenacting an UFC fight, and I fainted for 5 minutes. This happened yesterday.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Gamerdude

one time I was chasing a ball and the moment I looked up, I ran straight smack into a pole face first and fell down as quickly as I hit the pole.

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC: