What's your most painful moment?

Started by Jordan teh Echidna, August 12, 2009, 10:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gleech

I have more painful stories but this is the only one I can think of at the moment.

My friend Nate shot me in the back with my airsoft gun.

...In my room.

Now, I do admit I WAS asking for it, literally, I believe.

But it hit me in the SPINE, like, directly.

Oh, Jordon, you reminded me.

No that was like. Second worst pain.

My most was when I got in my car, and my friends started throwing snowballs at the car, so my dad wanted to close the windows. And my hand was in the window (The windows were open for some reason), and my dad closed the window on my fingers.

Dude that hurt do bad.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Skyle369

Quote from: Gleech on March 19, 2010, 01:25:23 PM
I have more painful stories but this is the only one I can think of at the moment.

My friend Nate shot me in the back with my airsoft gun.

...In my room.

Now, I do admit I WAS asking for it, literally, I believe.

But it hit me in the SPINE, like, directly.

Ouch!
Did it have any problems or anything?!?!?

Gleech

Quote from: Skyle369 on March 19, 2010, 01:27:14 PM
Ouch!
Did it have any problems or anything?!?!?
My spine? Naw, it's a weak pistol.

Btw I edited my post.

And I forgot, I also had a wasp fly dont my shirt one time and sting me 3 times near the neck.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Gilly

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on August 12, 2009, 10:46:02 PM
In which part of your life have you felt the most pain?

My second most painful was in the most funniest topic.

My most painful is trapping my fingers in a car door X(

When i was like 8 years old i was wrestling with my brother and dad and i got like thrown into a corner of the dresser and i split my head open. no fun.

Kirby

When I was 10, I was helping my dad bring in this HUGE table. It smashed my big toe. I fell down the stairs and into the wall.

Pain.

Gilly

Quote from: FighterKirby11 on March 20, 2010, 03:25:41 AM
When I was 10, I was helping my dad bring in this HUGE table. It smashed my big toe. I fell down the stairs and into the wall.

Pain.

Wow, that's fail times 3. that mustve sucked

Kirby

Quote from: John Gillis on March 20, 2010, 03:27:35 AM
Wow, that's fail times 3. that mustve sucked

And After I got up, This plastic chair it my in a place you DO NOT want to be hit.

tommy

Once when i was in yr 6 or somethin' like that

i dived into a swimming pool and because i dived so hard my head hit the floor of the pool

all i had was a bump but nothing else ha

classicboy

my most painful moment was when i got my leg ztuck in a wheel of a bike it hurt ALOT
i was like 4 years old and i was crying outloud
it left me a scar and now i still have it
so i can remember my incident  :)

sonicxxx

when i went on vacation , fell in love and had to fly home one week later
that was actually more painful than when my fingers got stuck in a door. <.<

DiamondLeon

Quote from: Jordan teh echidna on August 12, 2009, 10:46:02 PM
My most painful is trapping my fingers in a car door X(
Ouch! >.<;

My most painful moment is actually too long for me to type because I'm lazy. But I can give link you a journal of it, it was pretty terrible, considering what it was for...

http://nianden.deviantart.com/journal/27656709/

redex32

When I ran and I tripped over my pants leg and got a giant gash on my head and when I jumped off a swing and got a giant splinter in My HAND!!!!
"What do you if you live in a shoe and ain't got no soul?"

paper_wind

wen i got bit by my rottweiler on accident while breaking up a dog fight.
rrr when i pierced my septum :p
When life gives you lemons...throw them back and demand cookies.

Ryltohn

For me, it was when I tried to do a sholder stand, and fell and landed on my thumb. Gawd, that was PAINFULL.
All your bass are belong to me

Teh Shadic

I'm gonna suggest this topic is about physical pain. xP

I've had a lot of painful moments, but none are really bad so far.

Once I was riding my bike, and I fell off, on the cement. I scraped both of my knees, and it hurt like crap. I was only three years old, so I don't remember much. All I remember is that it hurt.

Another time is when I went to my mom's friend's daughter's wedding, and I had to wear these fancy shoes (I think they were school shoes), and I didn't wear socks. So my friends were there too, and I was running around playing with them, I noticed that the back of my feet (under where the tendon is) hurt as I kept running around. The pain kept growing, and it was at a point that I just had to stop. When the wedding was over, we had to walk several blocks to get to our car. It hurt like fuck. When we got to the car, I took my shoes off to find that there were two huge blisters at the back of my feet, and one popped. I think I was seven or eight years old.

And there was this time where my dad was fixing the flooring or something in my house, and then I accidentally put my knee on a nail. I don't remember anything about this, I was only two or three years old. My mom told me that it only left a small scratch, but for some reason it left a really bad scar.

AND ANOTHER TIME, I put my foot at the bottom of my couch (with the other side of my foot on the floor), and then I literally bent it back. Oddly, it didn't break, but it there was extreme pain.

Also, in the morning, when I stretch, sometimes I stretch too much and I pull a muscle in my neck. Again, extreme pain.

hi