Female Gamers!!!!!!

Started by SuperBrawl10, August 21, 2009, 01:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperBrawl10

I think that girls who play video games are FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!! Cause mostly guys play video games so to all of those female gamers...I salute you. :D

annoyinglad

Quote from: SuperBrawl10 on August 21, 2009, 01:49:38 PM
I think that girls who play video games are FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!! Cause mostly guys play video games so to all of those female gamers...I salute you. :D

Uhhmmm... Okay... I personally don't like female gamers as a generality because of the following reason:

90% ALWAYS come on and start saying: "Oh my gawd! I'm a girl and I'm playing Halo (or any other online game), isn't that so weird? I'm so much cooler than you because I'm a girl playing video games, and I'm a GIRL! Did I mention I was playing video games and that I'm a girl!? Yeah, aren't you just so jealous? Like, oh my gawd! Did I mention I'm a girl playing video games!?" in a very "cheerleaderly" voice (Draco will know what I'm talking about).

HOWEVER!

I like the other 10% that realize that guys and girls are equal in 99.999999% of all things and just play the game. They are the cool, nice girls. Example of this type of gaming girl is Draco.

So yeah, that's my take on the subject.

XtheHedgehog

Eh girls are better then most men sadly, but heck im a man and i is wuved by lots a girlz..and get my ass wuped in brawl...yea...

Dracoslythe

Rofl thanks?

I don't think that just because I'm a girl and I play games, that there's anything special about me.
I have the same brain structure as a male.  I'm not smarter or better at games than them.  In fact, I'm denser and suck at games.  :P
I could see it if games were like some big secret that was kept from girls, then I guess that would be something to brag about?  lol
But it's not.
Everyone has the same access to games, and in that way, everyone is equal.
Young
Old
Male
Female
It really doesn't matter.

XtheHedgehog

Eh yud still own me in video games draco XD

annoyinglad

Quote from: XtheHedgehog on August 21, 2009, 03:23:20 PM
Eh girls are better then most men sadly, but heck im a man and i is wuved by lots a girlz..and get my ass wuped in brawl...yea...

You can't just generalize it like that. Just because you would lose, doesn't mean most would lose. We're all equal. Someone who's never played a game could even beat someone who's played their whole life.

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 21, 2009, 03:36:04 PM
Rofl thanks?

I don't think that just because I'm a girl and I play games, that there's anything special about me.
I have the same brain structure as a male.  I'm not smarter or better at games than them.  In fact, I'm denser and suck at games.  :P
I could see it if games were like some big secret that was kept from girls, then I guess that would be something to brag about?  lol
But it's not.
Everyone has the same access to games, and in that way, everyone is equal.
Young
Old
Male
Female
It really doesn't matter.

Yay! Smart person! Why is it that you and me almost always have the same opinions and ideals? That's kinda creepy...

Jordan teh Echidna

Female gamers...never met ANY!! i wish i could too..they would be awesome =D
Pesterchum = sirJayden

ChaosDazer

Urrmm, ok?

This belongs in spam.
witty sig caption

annoyinglad

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on August 22, 2009, 05:27:48 AM
Female gamers...never met ANY!! i wish i could too..they would be awesome =D

I'd like to introduce you to my good friends Draco and Shadic...

Jordan teh Echidna

well i mean irl, and someone who i've played.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

annoyinglad

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on August 22, 2009, 05:30:45 AM
well i mean irl, and someone who i've played.

1. This is real life. You mean off the forum, OTF.

2. What online games have you played?

ChaosDazer

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 22, 2009, 05:29:31 AM

I'd like to introduce you to my good friends Draco and Shadic...

Ohh, I've never met them!

Are they nice?
witty sig caption

annoyinglad

Quote from: ChaosDazer on August 22, 2009, 05:32:00 AM
Ohh, I've never met them!

Are they nice?

No.

Lol, jk. They're some of the nicest people you'll ever meet.

Ok, enough off topic.

shadowDOESrock

I have to agree with annoy.

Amd Phoe can be creepy sometimes.
*hides under a rock*

Snooky

Girls don't play video games.

And Draco is a man.