Female Gamers!!!!!!

Started by SuperBrawl10, August 21, 2009, 01:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulala

Hi Im a new member of sonic zone forum  ;)
Im a girl and I love playing video games .. for me the girls are great as playing video games ..  :D

jkid101094

Every woman on the internet is a man. >:U

Quote from: Rules of the InternetRule #30: There are no girls on the internet.

:P

Quote from: Rules of the InternetRule #28: Always question a person's gender - just incase it's really a man.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

runegames

i think they are preety cool

Sonic360

Quote from: Ulala on March 24, 2010, 02:10:18 AM
Hi Im a new member of sonic zone forum  ;)
Im a girl and I love playing video games .. for me the girls are great as playing video games ..  :D
fawk, the girls are stacking up on us...they haz a long way to go tho :P

Claws

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 23, 2009, 02:33:27 PM
Rofl, at least someone here knows how to sew and cook.
*has been trying to get someone to teach her how to sew for ages, and cooking...rather not get into that.  -.-*

you're speaking like only one person on the whole forum can sew and cook...
i actually at our's :
Cook (you should taste my farfalle!)
sew clothes that are ripped
mop the floors
clean all around the house (yea even the toilets)
do the laundry and iron it
clean up after my little bro
and find time to keep up with school, forums, games and ballroom dancing.

still i can't hang on to a girl for more then 6 months, anyone got suggestions?

btw back on topic:
girl gamers do exist, just they usually have a different choice of gaming or grinding locations.
this way you'll see that only 5% of the gaming girls will play shooters like halo or COD MW2
however 50% likes RPG's like WOW and Maplestory
75% of the gamergirls attach value to the characters in a game being cute.
60% of the gamergirls attach value to people around you helping you
16% of the girls in the world is a gamer.

also, inside a game, it is more likely to find a girl grinding on a place that isn't that creepy, then when you'll find her in a place where the monsters and ambiance is cute, cozy or nice.
that way, with as example, you won't find many girly-girls grinding in crimsonwood forest where odds are 50% of dying and tree's can attack out of nowhere. then for them to train in singapore, where the most creepy monster is a cute ghost of a sailor.

also, girls seem to attach a value to how the avatar in a girl looks. in games like perfect-world the girls very soon get equips that perhaps should be fitted into a playboy folder, however in maplestory a mage shows as much skin as a bowman (which almost always is just hands, face and feet if you dont have gloves, shoes or face equipments.) the most skin-showing equipment in the game is that of a thief and remember, this is fitted to a Chibi character. so it will not even show for 90%.

myths that gamer girls dont exist are FAKE
myths that gamer girls are ugly are as true as that you say évery girl in the world is ugly. beauty is relative to what you think is beautiful, so you can find a certain gamer girl very attractive while someone else thinks she's ugly.
myths that gamer girls will show their boobs are something made up on the /b forums.

conclusion...
female gamers are just girls playing games. you therefore should treat them as normal people.

ChaosShadow101

I don't really have a specific opinion on female gamers.I just see them as another person trying to enjoy a game as much as I enjoy mine. xP

sonicxxx

games are awesome. i think many girls are 2 "girly" , feels like i'm the only girl in the world who play games :(