Started by annoyinglad, August 29, 2009, 04:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonic360

I want to meet Xaio and Super Sonic Boom and of course John Gillis

Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: Gleech on September 25, 2009, 11:22:06 AM
You know its spelled, 'Tough', right?

For me...
Draco - I'd like to meet her in real life... dunno why, but I guess its just cuz' she's cool. :)

Darkness Shadow - One of my epic roleplayin' buddies. I'd love to talk to him face to face.

Mikey the Echidna - I've known him before he joined Sonic Zone, but we havent met in real life before :P

Jet - Because he carries a melon around (jK). Because he's awesome, and we both hate Pokemon xD

Jimmy/Tavi/Silva (WHATEVER. Plus, I know he quit, but he was an original member >:O) - I'd like to hang out with him for a day :D

John - I'd get banned and demoded if I met him in real life, though :P he'd get annoyed with meh XD

Wind - So I can poke him, since he's epical >:O

ChaosDazer - SO WE CAN WORK ON A GAME TOGETHER AND NOT HAVE TO SHARE TEH FILEZ OVER TEH INTERNETZ! >:O And cuz it would be awesome to have a conversation with him in real life about stuff XD

SoS - Well he's just awesome like that >:O

Tailsfan - So I could poke him, then run away laughing like a mad man... er... boy.

These aren't in any order, they're just in the order that the names came to me XD

hmmm...

1. YAY i feel wanted, thanks ChaosDazer n' Gleech ;)

2. Gleech, obv. same reason he gave me :3

3. ChaosDazer, really fun and is a good fwend >:D

4. Darkness Shadow, cos' u make me laugh with ur pokemon jokes n' adventures, and ur boredom

5. NiGHTS, cos' ur super awesome and add me to funny group convos lots of times :D

6. Dracoslythe, cos' ur like the only female member i haz as a friend :|, but that's sweet right? Ur also funny when ur in teh group convos.

7. John Gillis, you say random things at random moments and made this awesome site, and you haz super cool keyboard playing skillz.

8. Rendel, cos' ur really great at drawing and cos' ur obssession with boxxy cracks me up xD

9. Jet the Hawk, cos' u taught me how to make sigs and userbars, and now i'm epic at makin' them.

10. Leviathan, cos' ima on ur cool list  ;D lolol

11. Blazerh44, cos' ur an epic singer and artist and it'd be cool to meet ya.

12. Super Sonic Boom, cos' he's funny and has teh epic profilez, and likes meh vid =D

13. WindlessUsher, cos' the place you live looks cool, ur teh epic posterz, and ur funny, and sometimes get us off topic lololol

14....ummm...if there's anyone i missed then tell me and i'll put it on this post
Pesterchum = sirJayden

darkness shadow

Gleech: just generally a oussum guy

draco: need i say more?

John Gillis: i'm pretty sure we could get along

Mikey: so i can shows him ma pokémanz... jk

NiGHTS: cause we're oussumly oussum 2gether XD

Mephilies: y not?

and if i tink of anyone else, i'll add ya later =D
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Ioshyriku

I don't know, maybe someone that wants to meet me too, someone that could be a good friend

Princessofthechaosemerald

Draco,nighty- just face it, we could be like, long lost family members, xD
Jet-<.< fighting tips anyone? going once, twice, three times....Yeah okay nvm
Windless-Just, pure epicness
Snooky- seems like an awesome person to meet irl (in real life) and he's got pot 8D

I think that's it really, meh i might think of more later *shrug*

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Elana-The-hedgehog on November 07, 2009, 08:37:10 AM
Draco,nighty- just face it, we could be like, long lost family members, xD
Jet-<.< fighting tips anyone? going once, twice, three times....Yeah okay nvm
Windless-Just, pure epicness
Snooky- seems like an awesome person to meet irl (in real life) and he's got pot 8D

I think that's it really, meh i might think of more later *shrug*
lmao yah
NO SIGNATURE

Tanassy

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Dark_fusionx on November 07, 2009, 11:44:23 PM
anyone that lives in australia (im lonely)

I live in Australia too. ;) Sorry to hear you feel lonely. :(

Sonic360

I'd like to meet ppl here that I know on the site

Elija2

I would like to meet everyone here, whether it's to see someone I like or punch someone I hate in the face.

Princessofthechaosemerald

Quote from: Elija2 on November 08, 2009, 04:38:47 AM
I would like to meet everyone here, whether it's to see someone I like or punch someone I hate in the face.
o-o that last part scares me, but, that's you not me 8D

shadowDOESrock

Anyone that has more than 1000 posts except micheal.

And some awesome-ones like...Maddie with the 8D Face and Mikey

NiGHTS

Quote from: Elija2 on November 08, 2009, 04:38:47 AM

Can i be one of the ones u dunny puch :)

Tanassy