Previous topic - Next topic

SmashFinale

Jazz Nova

To inhale, you press a button.
Super inhale is either;
hold the button
shake the Wiimote.

Common sense people.
Didn't you see the Wiimote shake before a super inhale?
No?
You all need to get your eyes checked.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

SmashFinale

All? it was just one person asking how to do that, Jazz.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Jazz Nova on September 01, 2011, 01:23:54 PM
To inhale, you press a button.
Super inhale is either;
hold the button
shake the Wiimote.

Common sense people.
Didn't you see the Wiimote shake before a super inhale?
No?
You all need to get your eyes checked.
That was a test, and you FAILED
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

This is getting to the point that i can't take any post serious anymore...  :-\

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on September 03, 2011, 03:32:26 AM
This is getting to the point that i can't take any post serious anymore...  :-\
You can tell from the atmosphere can't you?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Kirby

Quote from Wikipedia:

Kirby's Return to Dream Land, known in Japan as Kirby Wii  and in Europe as Kirby's Adventure Wii, is a Kirby video game and the eleventh platform installment of the series, in development by HAL Laboratory for the Wii. While Kirby's Epic Yarn was released in 2010, Kirby's Return to Dream Land is the first traditional Kirby platforming home console game since Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, which was released in 2000 for the Nintendo 64. The title is currently scheduled for release in North America on October 24, 2011 and in Europe in December 2011.

Kirby's Return to Dream Land features the staple gameplay of traditional Kirby side-scrolling platform games, in which the titular character Kirby possesses the ability to inhale and copy enemies in order to produce stronger attacks. The game supports cooperative multiplayer gameplay, allowing up to four players to control various Kirby characters, including Waddle Dee, King Dedede, and Meta Knight. Kirby's plot focuses on the characters retrieving the scattered pieces of a crashed alien spaceship.[3]

The game was first announced as a Nintendo GameCube title with a projected release date of late 2005,[4] but development was later shifted to its successor console, the Wii. While it was initially denied that the game was still in development,[5] the game resurfaced in 2009 with an updated release date for that year.[6] The game was then presumed to be cancelled following the announcement of Good-Feel's Kirby's Epic Yarn in 2010, but was then officially re-announced at a Financial Results Briefing on January 28, 2011.[7] The game was then playable at E3 2011 under the tentative title Kirby Wii, with a projected release date of Fall 2011 in North America.[3] Its final titles were announced in the following months.[8][9]

Kirby's Return to Dream Land is a 2.5D side-scrolling platform game. The main objective is to collect the scattered pieces of an alien spaceship that had crash-landed on Kirby's home planet, Pop Star. The pieces are dispersed and hidden in each of the various levels of the game.[10]

Kirby, the main protagonist, retains his signature ability to inhale indefinitely, allowing him to suck in nearby objects and enemies. The inhaled objects can either be propelled back out as projectiles or swallowed. Certain enemies, when swallowed, allow Kirby to "copy" their special qualities, giving Kirby access to a wide variety of different powers. The powers, which range from swords, fire, and water, are used to defeat stronger enemies and clear special environmental obstacles. Similar to Kirby Super Star and Kirby Super Star Ultra, each regular ability has multiple moves. Return to Dream Land also adds the ability to inhale multiple objects and enemies simultaneously to create a massive energy star for Kirby to expel.[11] The game introduces "Super Abilities," which are able to destroy multiple enemies at once as well as parts of the environment.

The game features a drop-in cooperative multiplayer system, which allows up to three additional players to be added or removed at any time. The three other playable characters, each possessing his own set of abilities, are Meta Knight, King Dedede, and Waddle Dee, but multiple Kirby characters are also allowed.[12] The players are able to ride on each other, and Kirby is able to inhale the other characters and fire them at enemies.

An early build of the game was first announced and demonstrated at E3 in 2005 as a title for the Nintendo GameCube. This build was similar to the graphical and gameplay style of the previous Kirby game, Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, rendered in 3D but using traditional side-scrolling gameplay. The game would also support multiplayer with up to four players.[13] On September 14, 2006, the Kirby game appeared on a list of upcoming Wii games, named Hoshi no Densetsu K?b? ( lit. "Legendary Kirby of the Stars"?), set for release in Japan. The December 2006 issue of Nintendo Power removed Kirby from its list of GameCube releases, but did not place it on its list of Wii releases.

Matt Casamassina of IGN, posting on his blog, furthered the idea of a Wii release by stating that it would indeed be released for the Wii in 2007.[14] He compared it to Donkey Kong Barrel Blast, another game that was originally announced as a GameCube title, but eventually released on Wii. While the game did not appear at E3 2007, Beth Llewelyn of Nintendo of America confirmed the game "had not been abandoned."[15] The December 2007 issue of Official Nintendo Magazine claimed that a Kirby game for Wii was not in development.[5] On May 7, 2010, Nintendo confirmed that a Kirby Wii title was still in the making.[16][6]

Nintendo announced the game Kirby's Epic Yarn at E3 2010, a completely separate title that was in development by Good-Feel. The 2005 Kirby game was then presumed to have been cancelled until a Financial Results Briefing on January 28, 2011 re-announced the game with a release date set within the same year.[7] At E3 2011, the game was demonstrated in playable form under the tentative title Kirby Wii.[17] The game was later later re-named Kirby's Return to Dream Land in North America[8] and Kirby's Adventure Wii in Europe.[9]

Tanassy

SmashFinale

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 13, 2011, 12:05:32 PM
inb4smashfinale:
u bastard

i noticed that i we actually were right about multicolored Kirbies. This game just got a whole lot interesting

lulz, Jkid is the 100th post on this topic

billyhatcher312

Quote from: SmashFinale on September 13, 2011, 01:14:40 PM
u bastard

i noticed that i we actually were right about multicolored Kirbies. This game just got a whole lot interesting

lulz, Jkid is the 100th post on this topic

hey smash i agree with u too i knew that there was multi colored kirbies in the game too

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

billyhatcher312

Quote from: windlessusher on September 24, 2011, 03:03:44 PM
This game is now perfect
Anything less than a perfect score means you're just not a Kirby fan