Kirby's Return To Dream Land

Started by SmashFinale, February 21, 2011, 02:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmashFinale

On E3 2005, Nintendo showed a Kirby game that was supposed to be on the GameCube. Besides a few other pics, this video was the only source of reference for the game. Here is the Video:

A year later still no new info was released on the Video game.
It was thought to be moved on the Wii like a bunch of other Nintendo games were but still no new videos or pics about the game were Revealed.

In E3 2010 a Kirby game for the Wii was announced and it was shown to be Kirby's Epic Yarn, which was made by Good Feel and Hal Laboratory, had a completely different look to the one originally shown on E3 2005. The original one was assumed dead....

Then, on January 28,2011, Nintendo showed their Third Quarter Financial Results to the public and this Video came out of it:

It is said to be released THIS YEAR! More info will be brought out if i can find some....
Let's hope it doesn't disappear... for the third time

Tanassy

The company seems to have been working hard to bring in something that just isn't *another* kirby. I'm hoping for a true sequel.

SmashFinale

This isnt the first Kirby game to take its time to come out on another system.
Kirby Air Ride was the first one. That was originally supposed to be on the N64, but seven years later on the same MONTH that 4Chan site came up

That was off topic but they do seem to be working very hard on this game if they decided to revive it again

Tanassy

Quote from: SmashFinale on February 21, 2011, 02:33:06 PM
This isnt the first Kirby game to take its time to come out on another system.
Kirby Air Ride was the first one. That was originally supposed to be on the N64, but seven years later on the same MONTH that 4Chan site came up

That was off topic but they do seem to be working very hard on this game if they decided to revive it again
Considering it isn't a huge push from GC to Wii, the coding should be intact. ^^

SmashFinale

Correct on that

Something i noticed about the gameplay: i dont see a co-op mode like in the Gamecube Beta. Hopefully they will keep that intacted too

Tanassy

yeah, superstar-style co-op would be pretty cool.

Supersonic196

Quote from: SmashFinale on February 21, 2011, 02:48:40 PM
Correct on that

Something i noticed about the gameplay: i dont see a co-op mode like in the Gamecube Beta. Hopefully they will keep that intacted too
well, notice at the bottom, kirby's health bar.
It may just be me but that seems like the wrong place to have a health bar, ussualy it'd be up in on of the corners,
unless it's 4 player, and has room for 3 more health bars...

yes i know that's bad, but i wasn't aiming for perfection.

Super Sonic Boom

I think "Epic Yarn" kinda filled this void I see.

Supersonic196

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: supersonic196 on February 21, 2011, 03:43:00 PM

I honestly haven't played a Kriby game...the closest I could say was SSBB but I have seen EY enough to know somethings.

Tanassy

Supersonic196

shadowDOESrock

watch out, its HAL.

kidding.

But this seems kinda lazy

Tanassy

Looks like it's going in the same direction as DKC:R, retro, yet inferior?
I'm hoping that's just what it looks like, and not what it is.

SmashFinale

WOAH WOAH WOAH DON'T FREAKING RIP ON EPIC YARN! THAT WAS A GREAT GAME FOR INNOVATION. ESPECIALLY WHEN KIRBY WENT SEVEN YEARS WITHOUT A HOME CONSOLE GAME SINCE KIRBY AIR RIDE.

Super Sonic that pic shouldnt have four kirbies in it, it should have four different types of helpers in it
and plus i made a comment on youtube about the Health Bar already just click the video

But the four kirbies idea is good but in the GameCube Beta, u could ride on ur four helpers, i wonder if they kept that in the game...

Tanassy

Innovation maybe, fun and gameplay, no. Replayability? no. Length? No.

Supersonic196

Quote from: SmashFinale on February 22, 2011, 04:53:40 AM
Super Sonic that pic shouldnt have four kirbies in it, it should have four different types of helpers in it
*Coughamazingmirrorcough*
Personally i prefer four kirbys over helpers, that way you can just jump in instead of waiting for player one to find an enemy,
and kirby is much more versatile than helpers, that's not to say there aren't some times when helpers are better, such as bosses.
but overall, i like kirbys better than the helpers.

Just think, if they gave us unlockable colors and stuff like in squeak squad that'd be pretty cool to have your custom kirbys running around.

SmashFinale

Quote from: supersonic196 on February 22, 2011, 06:23:16 AM
*Coughamazingmirrorcough*
Personally i prefer four kirbys over helpers, that way you can just jump in instead of waiting for player one to find an enemy,
and kirby is much more versatile than helpers, that's not to say there aren't some times when helpers are better, such as bosses.
but overall, i like kirbys better than the helpers.

Just think, if they gave us unlockable colors and stuff like in squeak squad that'd be pretty cool to have your custom kirbys running around.

Good point. But think of the CPUs in Amazing Mirror, they were complete and utter dumbasses

Even though Four Kirbies is a good idea for the game, this is Kirby's Dreamland 4 so it might not let us use four kirbies to play with although they did let people use four Kirbies for the Remake of Kirby's Adventure.

SmashFinale

New Gameplay:

I would say that we were off just a tiny bit with the multiplayer but WOOT!

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on June 11, 2011, 02:58:12 PM
New Gameplay:

I would say that we were off just a tiny bit with the multiplayer but WOOT!
Hopefully it'll be like NSMBW where you can choose either Kirby or the other characters.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

When Meta Knight comes in, u see arrows around his icon, enabling the user to choose what character he wants to be

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on June 11, 2011, 10:05:14 PM
When Meta Knight comes in, u see arrows around his icon, enabling the user to choose what character he wants to be
Them I'm right. Now hopefully Kirby will be one of the selections...And online Co-op would be badass.

Post Merge: June 13, 2011, 08:20:43 PM

Wait, maybe I'm wrong, but I just noticed...shouldn't this be in "Other Video Games"?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

... i dont know? i think Chris would have moved this if it need be.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 11, 2011, 10:21:33 PM
Them I'm right. Now hopefully Kirby will be one of the selections...And online Co-op would be badass.

Post Merge: June 13, 2011, 08:20:43 PM

Wait, maybe I'm wrong, but I just noticed...shouldn't this be in "Other Video Games"?

depends how big of a deal this is.

jkid101094

Quote from: Lucyfied on June 14, 2011, 03:41:51 AM
depends how big of a deal this is.
I always figured this section was for things like IGN articles and all that.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

News is for anything news related. Other game topics which contain the news however are for that section. Since this is essentially a seperate deal, it stays.

Hakudamashi

Is it alright to call King Dedede a vilian anymore?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: windlessusher on June 16, 2011, 10:00:20 AM
Is it alright to call King Dedede a vilian anymore?
Anti- Hero is the word for King Dedede, and if that doesn't work out for you then you can him Kirby's rival, like Meta Knight.
King Dedede usually only rivals Kirby when it comes to both food and a hidden power, in fact, in Brawl Dedede and Tabuu worked together to attack the Halberd. But after realizing Tabuu's overwhelming power, Dedede wanted to stop him, so he made time badges just in case Tabuu used his Off Waves attack.

As for Meta Knight, he only wants to make himself stronger. He fights Kirby usually to stop him from awakening a powerful force.
In the Japanese KSS, Meta Knight wanted to stop the "corrupted" lifestyle of Dreamland, hinting that Dedede was going to do something foolish, and in the rest of the games, it was the powerful force thing

So there is my explanation for that. It could have been MUCH LESS COMPLICATED, but that wouldn't be fun now would it?

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on June 18, 2011, 08:09:24 PM
Anti- Hero is the word for King Dedede, and if that doesn't work out for you then you can him Kirby's rival, like Meta Knight.
King Dedede usually only rivals Kirby when it comes to both food and a hidden power, in fact, in Brawl Dedede and Tabuu worked together to attack the Halberd. But after realizing Tabuu's overwhelming power, Dedede wanted to stop him, so he made time badges just in case Tabuu used his Angel's Fury attack.

As for Meta Knight, he only wants to make himself stronger. He fights Kirby usually to stop him from awakening a powerful force.
In the Japanese KSS, Meta Knight wanted to stop the "corrupted" lifestyle of Dreamland, hinting that Dedede was going to do something foolish, and in the rest of the games, it was the powerful force thing

So there is my explanation for that. It could have been MUCH LESS COMPLICATED, but that wouldn't be fun now would it?
Aww, I was hoping for something deeper...that wasn't confusing at all. >:I

Also, Gamefly has this game listed under it's upcoming Wii titles labeled as just, "Kirby", if that means anything.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

The_Legend_Chao

Sry for my bad english.

yuhwryu123

The "ultra" abilities look kewl, hope they are gonna make this as good as KSS :)

SmashFinale

Quote from: yuhwryu123 on June 21, 2011, 01:09:27 AM
The "ultra" abilities look kewl, hope they are gonna make this as good as KSS :)
i just hope it comes out at all right now...

SmashFinale

October is the guess date right now

MetalSonic20

Man, this game looks (in Modern Sonic's Words) "SWEET!" I LOVED Kirby's Adventure/Nightmare in Dreamland, Superstar/Ultra, and Kirby 64. A new Kirby game for the Wii that combines all of these games is just the definition of KirbyAwesome in my book. Can't Wait!

SmashFinale

Now the guess date is September 30th

blazerh44

I'm pretty sure the game can't be cancelled again. I mean 3rd time's a charm, right?

Quote from: SmashFinale on July 20, 2011, 01:57:58 AM
Now the guess date is September 30th

God damn I hope you're right

Hakudamashi

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 04, 2011, 12:41:38 PM
I'm pretty sure the game can't be cancelled again. I mean 3rd time's a charm, right?

God damn I hope you're right
*wants to make duke nukem forever joke*
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

blazerh44

Oh I know it's super tempting! But I'm pretty sure this will be better than DNF

Hakudamashi

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 05, 2011, 03:00:38 PM
Oh I know it's super tempting! But I'm pretty sure this will be better than DNF
There are a lot of stuff better than DNF
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

The thing is that DNF was handed over to several devs. Kirby isn't.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Tana~ on August 06, 2011, 05:26:29 AM
The thing is that DNF was handed over to several devs. Kirby isn't.
I was talking about delays, but alright...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

Quote from: windlessusher on August 06, 2011, 05:28:46 AM
I was talking about delays, but alright...
It was delayed because each developer just gave up, and the new one began again.
Once again, a no for kirby.

Iwillbenapo

I want the Super Copy Ability and the Leaf Ability. They look so cool.
Napo.

SmashFinale

hmmm I cant find a gameplay video without shitty commentary getting in the way.
Dammit!

Oh, and the official name of the game is Kirby Returns To Dreamland.

Jazz Nova

I can't wait for this...
it seems so fucking epic.
It'll fill the void that Epic Yarn created.
Hopefully

Post Merge: August 08, 2011, 21:32:45

I can't wait for this...
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

SmashFinale

Poor Epic Yarn... it was too much for Kirby fans, hopefully Prince Fluff will get his own game now and become a series.

jkid101094

Maybe this is just my other head talking, but if they're going to do this odd, alternate world type deals with Kirby now, I'd like to see a game where Kirby is a human. Not sure how that'd work but as long as he (preferably she) could cop enemy abilities I don't really care. :P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 09, 2011, 08:59:32 AM
Maybe this is just my other head talking, but if they're going to do this odd, alternate world type deals with Kirby now, I'd like to see a game where Kirby is a human. Not sure how that'd work but as long as he (preferably she) could cop enemy abilities I don't really care. :P
Pink Megaman?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on August 09, 2011, 01:17:47 PM
Pink Megaman?
Megam Man only copies boss powers. Kirby can copy any enemy.

Get with the times. >:U

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

A boss isnt an enemy?

And not all enemies give Kirby powers
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on August 09, 2011, 06:14:38 PM
A boss isnt an enemy?

And not all enemies give Kirby powers
*facepalm*

You know what I mean. Quit it.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Stop over estimating my intelligence >=U
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Jazz Nova

No, seriously.
Would it be like [Prototype]'s consume?

They should have a game with different dimensions...
But that would be a total fail.

SmashFinale

Quote from: Jazz Nova on August 10, 2011, 10:31:55 AM
They should have a game with different dimensions...
But that would be a total fail.
The hell are you talking about?

Jazz Nova

Quote from: SmashFinale on August 10, 2011, 10:34:17 AM
The hell are you talking about?

Quote from: SmashFinale on August 09, 2011, 06:57:14 AM
Poor Epic Yarn... it was too much for Kirby fans, hopefully Prince Fluff will get his own game now and become a series.

Quote from: SmashFinale on August 09, 2011, 06:57:14 AM
Put those into one game where you can travel to different dimensions
It sucks, I know.
:3

jkid101094

Quote from: Jazz Nova on August 10, 2011, 10:51:34 AM
Put those into one game where you can travel to different dimensions
It sucks, I know.
:3
I smell a poorly made fan game. :P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 10, 2011, 10:58:13 AM
I smell a poorly made fan game. :P
Even if HAL made it, it would be hard to make into a good game

Tanassy

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

SmashFinale

i changed the name of the topic

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on August 11, 2011, 06:08:48 PM
Because it's the official name of the game.
I am soo behind the times D:
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: windlessusher on August 11, 2011, 06:18:45 PM
I am soo behind the times D:
*tries to start something*
And you call yourself of a Kirby fan *smh*

SmashFinale

FUCK
YES!
System:Wii Release Date: Oct 24, 2011
No. of Players: up to 4 players
Category: Action
Publisher: Nintendo
October.... he's back...
Back with a mothafucking team!

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on August 25, 2011, 12:07:57 PM
FUCK
YES!October.... he's back...
Back with a mothafucking team!
I'll be renting this, defo.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on August 25, 2011, 12:16:31 PM
...did u just say rent, mothatfucka?
I dumped my birthday present on Sonic Generations. I'm a poor child.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on August 25, 2011, 12:19:03 PM
I dumped my birthday present on Sonic Generations. I'm a poor child.
oh okay. i buy that excuse.

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on August 25, 2011, 12:28:36 PM
oh okay. i buy that excuse.
I eventually bought SSU after renting it, though. If I like it I may be able to pass a smooth one on mom. >.> <.<
*shot*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

More stuff for the fuck of it:
European name: Wind's New Wii GameKirby Adventure Wii!
Official American Boxart:

As you can see the Final FINAL name is Kirby's Return to Dreamland
i guess his journey in Patch Land was longer than i thought *shot*

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on August 25, 2011, 12:41:55 PM
European name: Wind's New Wii GameKirby Adventure Wii!
I see what you did there
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Jazz Nova

I am ecstatic.

That fool doesn't know how to dash.

SmashFinale

i dont want him to dash. i want to see as much of the scenery and gameplay i can in a vid demonstration

jkid101094

Quote from: Jazz Nova on August 26, 2011, 10:14:53 AM
I am ecstatic.

That fool doesn't know how to dash.
That looks AMAZING. Though there better be a world map or something. I can't stand a straight up level gauntlet. Even Kirby's Adventure had a world map.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

i think Kirby's Dreamland is the only one without a world map.

Jazz Nova

A world map would be useful. Or a hub or something like in Amazing Mirror.

SmashFinale

Hmm... the levels seem longer than in a traditional Kirby game.

Hakudamashi

It reminds me of Kirby 64
And why does the camera man zoom out? WHY?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: windlessusher on August 27, 2011, 07:56:08 AM
It reminds me of Kirby 64
And why does the camera man zoom out? WHY?
to piss u off

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

That video was terrible. I wanted to see more of the Wiimote so I could get a better idea of what the controls would be like.

SmashFinale

Quote from: Elija2 on August 27, 2011, 08:10:08 AM
That video was terrible. I wanted to see more of the Wiimote so I could get a better idea of what the controls would be like.
*GASP*

You talked about the game!
i never see you talk about this game except for the fuddy duddy comment towards wind... which was true

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on August 27, 2011, 08:11:33 AM
*GASP*

You talked about the game!
i never see you talk about this game except for the fuddy duddy comment towards wind... which was true
...That was sarcasm, kiddo.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on August 27, 2011, 08:10:08 AM
Yeah? How am I supposed to know which button is to inhale, and which is to inhale stronger >=U
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

do what most ppl do: Dont look at the manual and figure it out yourself

Elija2

But Kirby games are so COMPLICATED!

SmashFinale

Jazz Nova

To inhale, you press a button.
Super inhale is either;
hold the button
shake the Wiimote.

Common sense people.
Didn't you see the Wiimote shake before a super inhale?
No?
You all need to get your eyes checked.

SmashFinale

All? it was just one person asking how to do that, Jazz.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Jazz Nova on September 01, 2011, 01:23:54 PM
To inhale, you press a button.
Super inhale is either;
hold the button
shake the Wiimote.

Common sense people.
Didn't you see the Wiimote shake before a super inhale?
No?
You all need to get your eyes checked.
That was a test, and you FAILED
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

This is getting to the point that i can't take any post serious anymore...  :-\

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on September 03, 2011, 03:32:26 AM
This is getting to the point that i can't take any post serious anymore...  :-\
You can tell from the atmosphere can't you?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Kirby

Quote from Wikipedia:

Kirby's Return to Dream Land, known in Japan as Kirby Wii  and in Europe as Kirby's Adventure Wii, is a Kirby video game and the eleventh platform installment of the series, in development by HAL Laboratory for the Wii. While Kirby's Epic Yarn was released in 2010, Kirby's Return to Dream Land is the first traditional Kirby platforming home console game since Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, which was released in 2000 for the Nintendo 64. The title is currently scheduled for release in North America on October 24, 2011 and in Europe in December 2011.

Kirby's Return to Dream Land features the staple gameplay of traditional Kirby side-scrolling platform games, in which the titular character Kirby possesses the ability to inhale and copy enemies in order to produce stronger attacks. The game supports cooperative multiplayer gameplay, allowing up to four players to control various Kirby characters, including Waddle Dee, King Dedede, and Meta Knight. Kirby's plot focuses on the characters retrieving the scattered pieces of a crashed alien spaceship.[3]

The game was first announced as a Nintendo GameCube title with a projected release date of late 2005,[4] but development was later shifted to its successor console, the Wii. While it was initially denied that the game was still in development,[5] the game resurfaced in 2009 with an updated release date for that year.[6] The game was then presumed to be cancelled following the announcement of Good-Feel's Kirby's Epic Yarn in 2010, but was then officially re-announced at a Financial Results Briefing on January 28, 2011.[7] The game was then playable at E3 2011 under the tentative title Kirby Wii, with a projected release date of Fall 2011 in North America.[3] Its final titles were announced in the following months.[8][9]

Kirby's Return to Dream Land is a 2.5D side-scrolling platform game. The main objective is to collect the scattered pieces of an alien spaceship that had crash-landed on Kirby's home planet, Pop Star. The pieces are dispersed and hidden in each of the various levels of the game.[10]

Kirby, the main protagonist, retains his signature ability to inhale indefinitely, allowing him to suck in nearby objects and enemies. The inhaled objects can either be propelled back out as projectiles or swallowed. Certain enemies, when swallowed, allow Kirby to "copy" their special qualities, giving Kirby access to a wide variety of different powers. The powers, which range from swords, fire, and water, are used to defeat stronger enemies and clear special environmental obstacles. Similar to Kirby Super Star and Kirby Super Star Ultra, each regular ability has multiple moves. Return to Dream Land also adds the ability to inhale multiple objects and enemies simultaneously to create a massive energy star for Kirby to expel.[11] The game introduces "Super Abilities," which are able to destroy multiple enemies at once as well as parts of the environment.

The game features a drop-in cooperative multiplayer system, which allows up to three additional players to be added or removed at any time. The three other playable characters, each possessing his own set of abilities, are Meta Knight, King Dedede, and Waddle Dee, but multiple Kirby characters are also allowed.[12] The players are able to ride on each other, and Kirby is able to inhale the other characters and fire them at enemies.

An early build of the game was first announced and demonstrated at E3 in 2005 as a title for the Nintendo GameCube. This build was similar to the graphical and gameplay style of the previous Kirby game, Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, rendered in 3D but using traditional side-scrolling gameplay. The game would also support multiplayer with up to four players.[13] On September 14, 2006, the Kirby game appeared on a list of upcoming Wii games, named Hoshi no Densetsu K?b? ( lit. "Legendary Kirby of the Stars"?), set for release in Japan. The December 2006 issue of Nintendo Power removed Kirby from its list of GameCube releases, but did not place it on its list of Wii releases.

Matt Casamassina of IGN, posting on his blog, furthered the idea of a Wii release by stating that it would indeed be released for the Wii in 2007.[14] He compared it to Donkey Kong Barrel Blast, another game that was originally announced as a GameCube title, but eventually released on Wii. While the game did not appear at E3 2007, Beth Llewelyn of Nintendo of America confirmed the game "had not been abandoned."[15] The December 2007 issue of Official Nintendo Magazine claimed that a Kirby game for Wii was not in development.[5] On May 7, 2010, Nintendo confirmed that a Kirby Wii title was still in the making.[16][6]

Nintendo announced the game Kirby's Epic Yarn at E3 2010, a completely separate title that was in development by Good-Feel. The 2005 Kirby game was then presumed to have been cancelled until a Financial Results Briefing on January 28, 2011 re-announced the game with a release date set within the same year.[7] At E3 2011, the game was demonstrated in playable form under the tentative title Kirby Wii.[17] The game was later later re-named Kirby's Return to Dream Land in North America[8] and Kirby's Adventure Wii in Europe.[9]

Tanassy

SmashFinale

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 13, 2011, 12:05:32 PM
inb4smashfinale:
u bastard

i noticed that i we actually were right about multicolored Kirbies. This game just got a whole lot interesting

lulz, Jkid is the 100th post on this topic

billyhatcher312

Quote from: SmashFinale on September 13, 2011, 01:14:40 PM
u bastard

i noticed that i we actually were right about multicolored Kirbies. This game just got a whole lot interesting

lulz, Jkid is the 100th post on this topic

hey smash i agree with u too i knew that there was multi colored kirbies in the game too

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

billyhatcher312

Quote from: windlessusher on September 24, 2011, 03:03:44 PM
This game is now perfect
Anything less than a perfect score means you're just not a Kirby fan

SmashFinale

billyhatcher312

i got the GBA game of kirby nightmare in dream land and i have kirbys dream land on my 3DS virtual consel for the game boy

Buffy26yrs

I get very frustrated with kirby games.

SmashFinale

No but in all seriousness, what's wrong with PopopoKeebyKirby?

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on September 24, 2011, 03:03:44 PM
This game is now perfect
Anything less than a perfect score means you're just not a Kirby fan
Nintendo Power gave it and 8.5.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 01, 2011, 05:45:53 AM
Nintendo Power gave it and 8.5.
wait, those fuckers got this game early? Good Score but still nowhere near enough to what i expect it to be.

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on October 01, 2011, 08:11:20 AM
wait, those fuckers got this game early? Good Score but still nowhere near enough to what i expect it to be.
They always get games early. They're motherfucking Nintendo Power.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Iwillbenapo

I wish I could subscribe to Nintendo Power, then I would know what's going on.
Napo.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

First Scene. Music Intact. Japanese Scene At Least

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBl0ainLm6w&feature=player_embedded

Truly a direct sequel to Crystal Shards.

(inb4jkidBITCH!)

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on October 05, 2011, 10:37:08 AM
(inb4jkidBITCH!)
...That's all I needed to hear...

Also, fuck you too. :P

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

The Forgotten Alex

Quote from: SmashFinale on October 05, 2011, 10:37:08 AM
First Scene. Music Intact. Japanese Scene At Least

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBl0ainLm6w&feature=player_embedded

(inb4jkidBITCH!)

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!

YEEEEEEES! I WANT THIS.
People asked.

SmashFinale

Quote from: Miles The Hedgehawk on October 05, 2011, 12:11:03 PM

YEEEEEEES! I WANT THIS.
Congratz on your first post here. Not like you are 12 pages late or anything.

jkid101094

Quote from: Miles The Hedgehawk on October 05, 2011, 12:11:03 PM

YEEEEEEES! I WANT THIS.
For me it's currently:

1. Sonic Generations
2. DBZUT
3. This

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

billyhatcher312

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 05, 2011, 12:39:18 PM
For me it's currently:

1. Sonic Generations
2. DBZUT
3. This

hey i want this game too and i also want mario kart 7 and the new super mario land 3D ;D

Jazz Nova

OMG!
Superawsome.
I saw resemblance to Kirby Crystal Shards...
Makes me wonder if Dark Matter is involved.
Also, the comments spark interest

megahog2009

Well i found out that the game is supposed to be released around this holiday

SmashFinale

Quote from: megahog2009 on October 06, 2011, 01:31:52 PM
Well i found out that the game is supposed to be released around this holiday
Where do you live? It comes out here in about 3 weeks

SmashFinale

Kirby's Adventure Wii release date November 25, 2011. This is the european release date.

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on October 13, 2011, 12:51:37 PM
Kirby's Adventure Wii release date November 25, 2011. This is the european release date.
It would be wonderful if you added this info to the first post.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 13, 2011, 12:54:24 PM
It would be wonderful if you added this info to the first post.
1. This topic would still be dead if i just edit it
2. They just gave this info out.
3. HOP OFF MAH DICK! *shot*

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on October 13, 2011, 01:02:50 PM
1. Doesn't mean we can't still use it for info.
2. Makes it easier for us to find said info.
3. You're just a lazy ass.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

billyhatcher312

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 13, 2011, 01:19:25 PM
1. Doesn't mean we can't still use it for info.
2. Makes it easier for us to find said info.
3. You're just a lazy ass.
hey i agree with u jkid he's lazy

Quote from: SmashFinale on October 13, 2011, 01:02:50 PM
i think he should make it better

jkid101094

Quote from: Sonicfan223 on October 14, 2011, 09:05:56 AM
hey i agree with u jkid he's lazy
i think he should make it better
I was joking, Sonicfan22.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

billyhatcher312

Iwillbenapo

Napo.

SmashFinale

He's not awesome.
He's the Super Tough Pink Puff!

Iwillbenapo

Napo.

SmashFinale

Here is the official US website for Kirby's Return
Kirby's Return To Dream Land

SmashFinale

Quote from: billyhatcher643 on October 16, 2011, 09:01:27 AM
OMG can't wait until it comes out i think its a remake of the super nintendo
First: Not a SNES remake.
Second: The overview Trailer for Japan, a lot is revealed here.

Jazz Nova

God, I can't wait for this game.
It's definitely on the "will get" list

SmashFinale

Destructoid's Review.
Hmm... even better.

SmashFinale