Kirby's Return To Dream Land

Started by SmashFinale, February 21, 2011, 02:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanassy

Innovation maybe, fun and gameplay, no. Replayability? no. Length? No.

Supersonic196

Quote from: SmashFinale on February 22, 2011, 04:53:40 AM
Super Sonic that pic shouldnt have four kirbies in it, it should have four different types of helpers in it
*Coughamazingmirrorcough*
Personally i prefer four kirbys over helpers, that way you can just jump in instead of waiting for player one to find an enemy,
and kirby is much more versatile than helpers, that's not to say there aren't some times when helpers are better, such as bosses.
but overall, i like kirbys better than the helpers.

Just think, if they gave us unlockable colors and stuff like in squeak squad that'd be pretty cool to have your custom kirbys running around.

SmashFinale

Quote from: supersonic196 on February 22, 2011, 06:23:16 AM
*Coughamazingmirrorcough*
Personally i prefer four kirbys over helpers, that way you can just jump in instead of waiting for player one to find an enemy,
and kirby is much more versatile than helpers, that's not to say there aren't some times when helpers are better, such as bosses.
but overall, i like kirbys better than the helpers.

Just think, if they gave us unlockable colors and stuff like in squeak squad that'd be pretty cool to have your custom kirbys running around.

Good point. But think of the CPUs in Amazing Mirror, they were complete and utter dumbasses

Even though Four Kirbies is a good idea for the game, this is Kirby's Dreamland 4 so it might not let us use four kirbies to play with although they did let people use four Kirbies for the Remake of Kirby's Adventure.

SmashFinale

New Gameplay:

I would say that we were off just a tiny bit with the multiplayer but WOOT!

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on June 11, 2011, 02:58:12 PM
New Gameplay:

I would say that we were off just a tiny bit with the multiplayer but WOOT!
Hopefully it'll be like NSMBW where you can choose either Kirby or the other characters.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

When Meta Knight comes in, u see arrows around his icon, enabling the user to choose what character he wants to be

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on June 11, 2011, 10:05:14 PM
When Meta Knight comes in, u see arrows around his icon, enabling the user to choose what character he wants to be
Them I'm right. Now hopefully Kirby will be one of the selections...And online Co-op would be badass.

Post Merge: June 13, 2011, 08:20:43 PM

Wait, maybe I'm wrong, but I just noticed...shouldn't this be in "Other Video Games"?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

... i dont know? i think Chris would have moved this if it need be.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 11, 2011, 10:21:33 PM
Them I'm right. Now hopefully Kirby will be one of the selections...And online Co-op would be badass.

Post Merge: June 13, 2011, 08:20:43 PM

Wait, maybe I'm wrong, but I just noticed...shouldn't this be in "Other Video Games"?

depends how big of a deal this is.

jkid101094

Quote from: Lucyfied on June 14, 2011, 03:41:51 AM
depends how big of a deal this is.
I always figured this section was for things like IGN articles and all that.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

News is for anything news related. Other game topics which contain the news however are for that section. Since this is essentially a seperate deal, it stays.

Hakudamashi

Is it alright to call King Dedede a vilian anymore?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: windlessusher on June 16, 2011, 10:00:20 AM
Is it alright to call King Dedede a vilian anymore?
Anti- Hero is the word for King Dedede, and if that doesn't work out for you then you can him Kirby's rival, like Meta Knight.
King Dedede usually only rivals Kirby when it comes to both food and a hidden power, in fact, in Brawl Dedede and Tabuu worked together to attack the Halberd. But after realizing Tabuu's overwhelming power, Dedede wanted to stop him, so he made time badges just in case Tabuu used his Off Waves attack.

As for Meta Knight, he only wants to make himself stronger. He fights Kirby usually to stop him from awakening a powerful force.
In the Japanese KSS, Meta Knight wanted to stop the "corrupted" lifestyle of Dreamland, hinting that Dedede was going to do something foolish, and in the rest of the games, it was the powerful force thing

So there is my explanation for that. It could have been MUCH LESS COMPLICATED, but that wouldn't be fun now would it?

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on June 18, 2011, 08:09:24 PM
Anti- Hero is the word for King Dedede, and if that doesn't work out for you then you can him Kirby's rival, like Meta Knight.
King Dedede usually only rivals Kirby when it comes to both food and a hidden power, in fact, in Brawl Dedede and Tabuu worked together to attack the Halberd. But after realizing Tabuu's overwhelming power, Dedede wanted to stop him, so he made time badges just in case Tabuu used his Angel's Fury attack.

As for Meta Knight, he only wants to make himself stronger. He fights Kirby usually to stop him from awakening a powerful force.
In the Japanese KSS, Meta Knight wanted to stop the "corrupted" lifestyle of Dreamland, hinting that Dedede was going to do something foolish, and in the rest of the games, it was the powerful force thing

So there is my explanation for that. It could have been MUCH LESS COMPLICATED, but that wouldn't be fun now would it?
Aww, I was hoping for something deeper...that wasn't confusing at all. >:I

Also, Gamefly has this game listed under it's upcoming Wii titles labeled as just, "Kirby", if that means anything.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

The_Legend_Chao

Sry for my bad english.