SmashFinale

Quote from: Tana~ on July 24, 2011, 04:25:41 PM
Nintendo has less flaws to talk about.
But Nintendo still has flaws...

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: SmashFinale on July 27, 2011, 11:48:37 AM
But Nintendo still has flaws...

True...
I still think Gamecube games on WiiWare is a clever move, I dunno if it would require a Wii update but anyway I like the idea because then I don't have to lose track of disks PLUS I can transfer games to SD cards if I run out of room.

SmashFinale

Gamecube Games will take up a lot of memory, probably too much for the Wii...
hmm...  :-\

Tanassy

Quote from: SmashFinale on July 27, 2011, 01:51:57 PM
hmm...  :-\
Nintendo are Masters of compression, and most of the 1.2 (I think?) GB Disks were filled with about 70% dummy data anyway. xD

blazerh44

Quote from: Chris Silvano on July 27, 2011, 01:43:07 PM
True...
I still think Gamecube games on WiiWare is a clever move, I dunno if it would require a Wii update but anyway I like the idea because then I don't have to lose track of disks PLUS I can transfer games to SD cards if I run out of room.

Smartest move since sliced bread.

Quote from: SmashFinale on July 27, 2011, 01:51:57 PM

Don't forget that the Wii U is supposed to be a LOT more powerful than the Wii, so I could see it being done. Also, dummy data

Iwillbenapo

Well the Wii U has no Gamecube memory card slots, so if one were to play a gamecube game by disk on the Wii U...

Anyway, if this were to be true, how would anyone play games like Mario Party 7? Most of the games (or rather, some) need the mic in memory card slot two, so I'm not sure how this will work.
Napo.

Tanassy

Quote from: Iwillbenapo on August 06, 2011, 08:19:18 AM
Well the Wii U has no Gamecube memory card slots, so if one were to play a gamecube game by disk on the Wii U...

Anyway, if this were to be true, how would anyone play games like Mario Party 7? Most of the games (or rather, some) need the mic in memory card slot two, so I'm not sure how this will work.
Mic? Use a USB Microphone?

Iwillbenapo

That is a good idea, just that if that would work, Nintendo may have to change some data and dialogue.
Napo.

SmashFinale

hmm maybe... or they could just take out those parts of the game

Iwillbenapo

Napo.

SmashFinale

What about Pokemon Colosseum? that required the damn GBA more than anything...

Iwillbenapo

Simple, attach the Game Boy Advance to the Gamecube and get the broadband adapter and connect to Wi-Fi with the Gamecube and also connect the Wii U online to the internet and then eventually things'll happen and then GBA Pokemon is into the Gamecube game Wii U game.
Napo.

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on August 09, 2011, 06:54:25 AM
What about Pokemon Colosseum? that required the damn GBA more than anything...
They'll remove that feature from Colosseum, then. :P
And it was only to trade Pokemon. You could only use it after you beat the game, anyway.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

What about Four Swords Multiplayer? they might be forced to remove that

jkid101094

Quote from: SmashFinale on August 09, 2011, 06:16:53 PM
What about Four Swords Multiplayer? they might be forced to remove that
Well, the WiiU does have an extra screen...

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.