Main Menu

Sonic The Hedgehog for 8GB iPod Touch!!!

Started by Chaos Knux, August 09, 2009, 06:20:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos Knux

I want it soooo badly!
but i cant buy it because my english account is nearly dead, and there was no money in the account after i moved :( So can anyone PLEASE help me!

An award of +10 karma will be available if anyone is willing to help :) BUT IT HAS TO WORK! I've tried once and it said it couldn't be verified (dont know if i spelt that right?)!
fear Chaos Knux!

HMS7

ok i'll try when i can then i will upload it on a share site ok
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Gilly

Good luck trying to find that... even if you do it wont work cause itunes will know that its not legit.

HMS7

oh man

Post Merge: August 11, 2009, 01:00:53 PM

but i tunes has a sonic 1 game see

shaneme3

jailbroken anyone? they have a genus emulator and if your running 2.2.1 still then quickfreedom is the best one to use, and Iphone browser to put the roms on their. they are both so easy to use. plus you can get other emulators as well. the nes and super nes ones are working perfectly, the others just run too slow if you turn on the sound. may I add they have a mame emulator as well?! best part, ITS ALL FREE!
"Of course we're in Canada, thats why all the pigs taste like bacon!" My youtube channel, please check it out! http://www.youtube.com/user/shaneme3?feature=mhee

HMS7

shaneme3

Quote from: HMS7 on September 22, 2009, 11:52:06 AM
u buped
well this is a forum, he didnt lock it, no one gave him a anwser, so I had to let him know an anwser that I knew. END
"Of course we're in Canada, thats why all the pigs taste like bacon!" My youtube channel, please check it out! http://www.youtube.com/user/shaneme3?feature=mhee

Chaos Knux

Quote from: shaneme3 on September 22, 2009, 04:28:56 PM
well this is a forum, he didnt lock it, no one gave him a anwser, so I had to let him know an anwser that I knew. END

yeh well thanx for that answer :)
but i dont know how to jailbreak my ipod... and tbh i really dont wanna, just in case i fuck it up.
fear Chaos Knux!

HMS7