Shadow
43 (38.7%)
Silver
11 (9.9%)
Scourge
9 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

xSalashawty

omg at the voter count. And Im wondering if people choose Sonic cause he's the main char, then people don't pay attention to the chars real personality

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Afro7hundr

Hakudamashi

Quote from: xSalashawty on October 23, 2010, 09:06:00 PM
omg at the voter count. And Im wondering if people choose Sonic cause he's the main char, then people don't pay attention to the chars real personality
Sonic has an awesome character...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Afro7hundr

Or maybe we realize he's, you know... the best character.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Skyle369 on October 23, 2010, 05:29:48 PM
The Biolizard is just a prototype not the original...
Then what was the original?

Seconded
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Ugmy

That was a hard choose. But my mood forced to pick Shadow.

me300168

Good poll. I was used to Sonic, but both are badass now. I really do not know the other hedgehogs, but the best for me is Shadow the Hedgehog. Sonic is second, but he doesn't suck. Instead, Both Sonic and Shadow are cool. But Shadow is better for me.

DiamondLeon

Darn, I'm not really sure...I always had a hard time choosing between Sonic, Shadow, and Silver because they've all had qualities that make them my favorite. Sonic's got attitude and run at the speed of sound, Shadow's a badass military weapon who's the strong silent type, and Silver...well he's got psychokinesis...and that's just freakin awesome.

JustAnotherGamer

these votes are tight who knows who could win?

akone4ka

I've been seeing a lot of these posts, and I'm not saying it's bad that people create all of these threads. It's hard to pick between those characters 'cause they're all pretty awesome XD But I'd have to go with... Shadow? He's like my childhood love lol.

HellFireX8

When there is Fire, there is Light

neonwisp

Shadow cause if he got a sequel and he had a boost mode like sonic unleashed I will never put the controller down.

ilconteturista

FlashTheHedgehog123

Sonic obviously, was Shadow in Sonic The Hedgehog 1? No, I dont think so.
Hello!

sonicamyforever

i love sa2b