Main Menu

kek

Started by FlashTheHedgehog123, May 16, 2015, 08:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlashTheHedgehog123

this isn't here to start shit. only here because i want to know shit. why were me and rsf even banned? when we were banned, we did the smell thing like once. and don't take this wrong, i don't care that i'm banned. fuck if i was banned forever i wouldn't care. rsf doesn't care either. but just the reasons are stupid. i know saying smell is old, but it's no reason to be banned. if you can't even ignore stuff then you probably won't make it far in life. and since i was banned like three times for the smell thing, i'm done with it because it got everyone upset, and that was the point of it. so yeah.
Hello!

Elija2

You posted the same thing over and over again with the intention to bother people and you continued to do so after being repeatedly told to stop. If you can't realize that such behaviour isn't tolerated then you probably won't make it far in life.

And if you really didn't care then you wouldn't have made this thread, so nice try feigning indifference.

Ioshyriku

What is the smell thing?

Ye Olde Swagfag

Quote from: Ioshyriku on May 17, 2015, 12:00:58 AM
What is the smell thing?
basically they tell you that you smell over and over until you get annoyed
not gonna lie it kinda pisses me off sometimes when i want to have a proper conversation

Ioshyriku

So it's kindergarden behaviour.

Elija2

Welcome to the Sonic Zone chat box.

FlashTheHedgehog123

"behavior"
ok
everyone does that sort of thing to collin and shilze but ok

Post Merge: May 17, 2015, 10:29:46 AM

Quote from: Elija2 on May 16, 2015, 09:09:17 PM
And if you really didn't care then you wouldn't have made this thread, so nice try feigning indifference.
pretty sure i said i just wanted to know why we were banned. that i didn't care about being banned, but i cared about the reason. like the last time everyone got sick of it i was like "you know what everyone's rused so i'm good", then i did it once and suddenly banned.
Hello!

Elija2

I gave you your reason. Now you can leave forever since you totally don't care at all about being banned.

FlashTheHedgehog123

if you say so man
Hello!

gamerdude260

FlashTheHedgehog123

locked because u guys smell :^)
Hello!