HEDGEHOG EXPOSED ~ RARE SONIC GAMES LEAKED!!

Started by Elija2, August 10, 2015, 10:06:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

BREAKING NEWS LEAK!!!

LONG LOST SONIC GAMES FOR THE SEGA DREAMCAST HAVE JUST BEEN FOUND BY ELITE HACKER SUPERGROUP! HIDDEN FOR SO LONG, NOW THEY HAVE BEEN RELEASED FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME AS SONIC DREAMS COLLECTION! FREE FOR ALL TO PLAY ON HOME COMPUTERS!

CLICK HERE TO PLAY NOW!

TOP SECRET PASSWORD IS grandpa

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Tumblr is more than just personal blogs, you know.

jkid101094

It is, however, a breeding ground for morons.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Okay, thanks for the irrelevant opinion. Now, did you actually click the link or not?

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Hey, if you don't want to play these rare never-before-seen Sonic games then you could have just said so at the beginning.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

For those of you (like me) who were expecting a really shitty screamer you can rest assured that you'll instead get some even shittier fangames instead.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Shitty fangames? What are you talking about? These are actual official Sonic game prototypes developed back in the day for the Sega Dreamcast! Sorry you can't appreciate them!

gamerdude260

gamerdude260

Ioshyriku

The dumb me, back in 2009 and before that, would probably have liked to play them just because they had Sonic in them.