Mythical Milkshakes (And Other Treats)

Started by jkid101094, September 11, 2015, 04:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

In today's episode of Good Mythical Morning Rhett and Link worked with flavor testers to create a bacon and ranch flavored soda. While that sounded incredibly unappetizing it wasn't any worse than the barnyard and pizza flavored milkshakes they had to chase it down with.

So this inspired this topic. If you were in their shoes and could create any flavor of soda, milkshake, potatoes chips, ect, what would you choose and why? Preferably something that doesn't already exist.

For one I'm a guy weird enough to actually drink pickle juice, but the problem with it is that it easily upsets your stomach if you drink it so a pickle juice flavored softdrink would be cool imo. Other than that I'm kinda stumped. I'd totally eat mushroom and bacon flavored nachos though.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Just take all the best ice-cream flavours and make them into a milkshake.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 11, 2015, 05:33:57 AM
I can't see that being good.

You don't think cookies 'n' cream/bubblegum/Coffee Crisp milkshakes would taste good?

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Well I don't know what to say to the guy who thinks a cookies 'n' cream milkshake would taste bad but a pickle milkshake would taste good.

jkid101094

I said nothing about pickle milkshakes. I said I wanted a pickle flavored soft drink so I could drink pickle juice without getting a stomach ache.

Do you even read before you comment anymore?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

jkid101094

Have you ever tried it?
No?
Then shut up. >:U

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.