I'm Surprised that Nobody has Mentioned This Site Yet...

Started by Dracoslythe, August 31, 2008, 11:39:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracoslythe

http://www.veoh.com

This is a pretty good FREE site to watch videos on.
It's sort of like YouTube, but I feel that it has an advantage over over YouTube.  For instance:

You get to watch FULL LENGTH shows. (If you have Veoh TV, which is just a video client.  It's free as well.).

This is what really got me excited, the fact that I didn't have to hunt down parts 1, 2 and 3 just to watch one episode of anything.  Also, the fact that the videos are HIGH QUALITY most of them, anyway...

All around, I use this site more that I do YouTube.  You do have to register to be able to get Veoh TV, but it's a quick and simple process.

This is all in my opinion.  You may have a different opinion about it, but meh.  xP

!shadow!

i go on that site often but i dont always find what i search for

htid56

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

jonauli8

ive had an account there so i can download naruto for my ps3

shadic90

my dad goes on that site a few times but i like youtube

asshat

nothing to see here

fandm

kingsonic30

shadowsega

Visit RIO!
A place to be randomly insane!

fandm

Quote from: shadowsega on September 20, 2008, 07:21:45 AM
I can get on this site from my school, awesome.

im gonna try it next time i get on the computer over there

Indiman

darkness shadow

supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gilly

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 31, 2008, 11:39:40 AM
http://www.veoh.com

This is a pretty good FREE site to watch videos on.
It's sort of like YouTube, but I feel that it has an advantage over over YouTube.  For instance:

You get to watch FULL LENGTH shows. (If you have Veoh TV, which is just a video client.  It's free as well.).

This is what really got me excited, the fact that I didn't have to hunt down parts 1, 2 and 3 just to watch one episode of anything.  Also, the fact that the videos are HIGH QUALITY most of them, anyway...

All around, I use this site more that I do YouTube.  You do have to register to be able to get Veoh TV, but it's a quick and simple process.

This is all in my opinion.  You may have a different opinion about it, but meh.  xP
Yeah, this site's pretty cool. Still not a site i'd visit over YouTube haha.