Main Menu

Runescape

Started by Blue Rider, March 14, 2009, 03:49:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Rider

Runescape is a 3D online game!! and at the same time RPG!! You can be a warrior , wizard or an archer or BOTH or ALL ;D
they always update it to become more 3dic!! some people says its boring or it SUCKS!! But some people says it Fun or AWSOME!!
FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF IF IT SUCKS OR FUN!!

just go here and play!! (no need to download)  :   www.runescape.com

HAVE FUN KILLING!!!! :D
Rider Style:Made by me!!
Thanks to Gleech for this awesome status card
Visit my Forum! THE BEST OF THE BLUEST!
www.sonicblast.forumotion.com

Elija2

Oh gawd, not Runsecape!
So many of my friends got addicted to it last year and wouldn't stop talking about it.

"Lolz, I have teh full zammi and teh rune scythie. I R kewl."

It was really annoying, and I especially loved how much they complained when that shitty update went up last year, whatever it was. I admit, I used to play Runescape a long time ago, but it got kinda boring so I stopped playing. It's amazing how addicting games can be. I even remember one of my best friends bragging about being a paying member of Runescape, when he was actually lying.

Super Empra

I stopped playing this game two years ago. This game is full of nooby people now. They all sound as if they are 8 year olds.

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

Shadow84786

I used to play this game but not anymore, I got ban for advertising and I didn't even advertise any website, but they unban me and gave me a last chance telling me that if I break one more rule again I'll be perm ban.

That's why I play Habbo instead of Runescape, Jagex are bunch of retards.

Blue Rider

Quote from: cats on March 14, 2009, 04:42:13 AM
im a user of runescape. Are you a user? and what is your user name? then id try and find you on there my user name is dark saw cat
well My user name is Helter20

Kristomaster

Played it much before, you better check out tehnoobshow on youtube, it owns :P
What would SEGA be without Sonic? I don't know XP
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

Shadow84786

Quote from: Kristomaster on March 27, 2009, 09:54:56 AM
Played it much before, you better check out tehnoobshow on youtube, it owns :P
I know his videos are funny on Youtube.
If anyone want to see his videos here's his youtube channel http://youtube.com/Tehnoobworld

Blue Rider

Quote from: Shadow84786 on March 27, 2009, 10:13:45 AM
I know his videos are funny on Youtube.
If anyone want to see his videos here's his youtube channel http://youtube.com/Tehnoobworld
Funny vids!! :)

guy

i cant play runescape any more since i cant remember my password

SonicKamikaze

runescape is a popular game around the world I quit along time ago with a level 82 account and still 200ks in my bank i think lol.
peloep say taht you can raed any thnig as lnog as the frsit and lsat ltertes are in the smae pacle.

skyrus5150

I wouldnt recommend runescape cuz its filled with the.................OH NO NOT THE

NERDS

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

HereAndThere

Quote from: kilerdad on April 20, 2009, 01:52:52 AM
I wouldnt recommend runescape cuz its filled with the.................OH NO NOT THE

NERDS
it only sucks in one part that its too easy it should be like WOW (i dont play it saw some vids about it)

Shadow84786

I used to play that game but Jagex ban players for no reason, that's why I stop playing because they ban me >:(, but they unban me and gave me a last chance, people are right Jagex name should be Fagex

nikothehedgehog

Nerds play runescape and world of warcraft...

Dark Tails

No........just....no