Main Menu

Gamespot!!

Started by Blue Rider, March 18, 2009, 03:27:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Rider

Gamespot is website where you can find ALL games there to find some hints,videos or Cheats!!
just search the game you want to find out!! with NEWS!!! :D

www.gamespot.com

HAVE FUN ON THE WEBSITE!! ;D
Rider Style:Made by me!!
Thanks to Gleech for this awesome status card
Visit my Forum! THE BEST OF THE BLUEST!
www.sonicblast.forumotion.com

Shadow84786

i been knew about gamespot, I used to watch gameplay videos on that site until I found out about gametrailer. They have 1 cheat code for Sonic and the black knight.

Super Empra

This site is like IGN number 2. They gave Sonic Unleashed a 3.5! They even criticised the daytime levels.

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

Shadow84786

Quote from: Super Empra on March 18, 2009, 05:18:44 AM
This site is like IGN number 2. They gave Sonic Unleashed a 3.5! They even criticised the daytime levels.
Gametrailer was are only hope but didn't do good on the Sonic and the black knight review

Super Empra

Quote from: Shadow84786 on March 18, 2009, 07:55:04 AM
Gametrailer was are only hope but didn't do good on the Sonic and the black knight review

I think Gametrailers are worse than IGN.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Super Empra on March 18, 2009, 07:57:48 AM
I think Gametrailers are worse than IGN.

WHAT?! IGN DID GIVE BAD SCORES SINCE SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG! While on GT only 06 and Black Knight are "bad" Even then, Black Knight review was more fair than on IGN!

Super Empra

Quote from: shadowDOESrock on March 28, 2009, 08:41:17 AM
WHAT?! IGN DID GIVE BAD SCORES SINCE SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG! While on GT only 06 and Black Knight are "bad" Even then, Black Knight review was more fair than on IGN!

Gametrailers have made two "fake" comparisons of PS3/360 games. They seem to not like PC very much...