S4 League: Fast-paced, MMOTPS

Started by ganonmanz, June 15, 2009, 03:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ganonmanz

http://s4.en.alaplaya.net/
For those of you who don't know, S4 League is a free, online Third-Person shooter, in which you and many people from around the world can compete to see who has the best game, and who's game is whack (lol). This game features many customization options for your characters (yes characters, because you can have up to 3 characters on 1 accout), to give off a unique look, as well as boost your stats, like hp +3, or + 6 weapon power. Choose from 2 different match styles which include:
Deathmatch
Touchdown
Keep in mind that this is a fresh game, so there may be more match types down the road
Both match styles are team-oriented, so you won't be alone when you fight. Also, if you DO decide to pay alapaya, you can buy AP, which will allow you to get special items, and clothing that have bonus effects when you fight. Well, I can't sit here and talk about this game anymore, so I'll get to the point: if you havent played this game, play it, and if/when you have an account, look for my character 'XHikariXMisoraX' (yes, it's a girl. I play with them because they are more agile than guys :D)

Mephiles

I dunno about you, since I'm unsure of moving it, but I'd think it'd fit in "Other video games" unless the "online" part kicks in. anyway, thanks for showing us this
let's see, what gets everyone's attention? penis

ChaosDazer

Seems cool, but yeah this should probably go under other games.
witty sig caption

ganonmanz

Quote from: Mephiles on June 15, 2009, 04:06:31 AM
I dunno about you, since I'm unsure of moving it, but I'd think it'd fit in "Other video games" unless the "online" part kicks in. anyway, thanks for showing us this
Whoops, thanks for pointing that out. Would you please move it for me :)