I had a traffic accident today

Started by sonicmaddave, January 10, 2010, 08:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicmaddave

I was driving in the right hand side lane, and suddenly this car had swerved into the right lane, and hit my Isuzu. I lost control and the Isuzu ran right onto a footpath and I slammed on the brakes just in time. The footpath was full of people but everyone luckily ran out the way. If I wasn't able to stop so quick, I would have gone into the garden just beside the footpath which was full of kids and a swimming pool. I have a fear of water, so that would have been terrifying if I landed in the pool.

I am unhurt. So is everyone else. The only damage to my Isuzu is just the rear left side has a dent which will be able to be fixed and touched up. I am okay. My vehicle is also drivable still and is running like it should.

HereAndThere

Waait whaaaa??!?!
You have a fear of water...That's kinda strange .-.
Oh well...
Hay what about that fag who tried to blame you for what hapened?
He deserves to be shot in the leg and have his drivers liscene taken away.

sonicmaddave

Yeah he tried to blame me yet he was a learner driver without a supervised driver which was illegal. .-.

JoeBro387

Wait, so is anything going on, what? Is the other guy going to jail? :S

I have a fear of water too.
Mario: Wario...what was death like?
Wario: You sorta jump up in the air and the music goes do do do-do do do do do do-do.
Mario: Ah.

sonicmaddave

I think he will just get his learner driver license suspended for a while, if he has had alcohol he would go to court, however I am not sure if he has had alcohol or not. I also got a breath test but had a reading of zero as I rarely drink.

JoeBro387

I never drink.
1. I'm underage.
2. I don't even LIKE alchohol. Only drink like a little sip at Christmas and that's it. (Blech.)

But yeah, so there'll be no charges? (Aww.)
Wario: You sorta jump up in the air and the music goes do do do-do do do do do do-do.

Tanassy

having a fear of water isnt that BAD rly.

oh and i never drink either...

JoeBro387

Quote from: Dark_fusionx on January 10, 2010, 10:19:26 PM
having a fear of water isnt that BAD rly.

Yeah, you just never ever go swimming, ever. It's not that bad.

At least it dosen't affect showers or baths.

(Anyway, I'm only scared of water if it like, reaches my elbows. I require a boat! SAIL! Arr. I be a pirate getting off topic here. :S)

Tanassy

meh, its anyones topic

sonicmaddave

chuyitooooo