What's your most hated Cartoon/Anime show?

Started by HereAndThere, December 11, 2009, 08:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silversonic12

I love Sonic x and Bakugan  ;D 8) but I really hate Chowder and Total drama series  :P!

TheGameNinja

Quote from: silversonic12 on November 05, 2010, 09:13:49 PM
I love Sonic x and Bakugan  ;D 8) but I really hate Chowder and Total drama series  :P!

I don't know if you are insane or not. You love Bakugan, which is awful. But you hate Total Drama, which is also awful. But you also hate Chowder, which is okay. And you love Sonic... which I'm assuming is Sonic X... and I haven't seen enough to know if it's good. :-\

RoyalStallion

I hate Pokemon the show treats everyone like retards yes including the viewers and the characters in the show

Ugmy

I liked total drama, even I missed more than half series. I don't know why, but I hate star wars: the clone wars.... I Don't know why, I can't say anything bad about it, I just hate it. Oh and I don't really like Bakugan. And I so much miss old CN... Courage the cowardly dog, lul I loved that pinkie... And the powerpuffgirls.

Anyone wondering, they STILL SHOW SAMURAI JACK, because when I'm eating dinner I almost always watch it. luv it ;3.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Ugmy on November 06, 2010, 10:57:23 PM
I liked total drama, even I missed more than half series. I don't know why, but I hate star wars: the clone wars.... I Don't know why, I can't say anything bad about it, I just hate it. Oh and I don't really like Bakugan. And I so much miss old CN... Courage the cowardly dog, lul I loved that pinkie... And the powerpuffgirls.

Anyone wondering, they STILL SHOW SAMURAI JACK, because when I'm eating dinner I almost always watch it. luv it ;3.
I know they show Samurai Jack on Boomerang... is that what you mean?

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

xSalashawty

Dora(Nick Jr. JP is hilarious though)
Blues Clues
4kids dubbed SX.

Should I list more?

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

rob-ob932

Ugmy

Quote from: TheGameNinja on November 07, 2010, 08:26:36 AM
I know they show Samurai Jack on Boomerang... is that what you mean?
No, they show it on CN. I think they show it from Monday to Friday from 7pm CST... But I'm not sure. Totally makes my dinner yummier ^^

Supersonic196

Jazz Nova

Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Teh Shadic

Flapjack, Total Drama whatever, and Courage the Cowardly Dog or something like that.

Flapjack because it's stupid.
Total Drama Series because it's stupid.
And Courage the Cowardly Dog because it's stupid.

hi

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Teh Shadic on November 16, 2010, 01:48:31 PM
Flapjack, Total Drama whatever, and Courage the Cowardly Dog or something like that.

And Courage the Cowardly Dog because it was stupid.
And all these things
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Dropletz

Quote from: Teh Shadic on November 16, 2010, 01:48:31 PM

And Courage the Cowardly Dog because it was stupid.
I think you forgot chowder!