SonicZone is slowly going to die?!

Started by shadowDOESrock, December 16, 2009, 12:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingofflamess

im a newbie and i love posts like these

Kirby

Chaos Swissroll

1.The new people that comes to this site, most of them post pointless topics/posts, (example:Ben)
2.The peak of SonicZone advertising is over.

sonicmaddave

Well at least it's not a massive forum with millions of members active etc, you'd get lost in that. :o

EchidnaPower

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 21, 2009, 03:26:37 AM
Well at least it's not a massive forum with millions of members active etc, you'd get lost in that. :o

But it would make for more conversation. Unless they're all spammers who came for ViP. I can think of a few recent names >:( ...But I won't mention them. If Sonic Zone dies, it'll be because of the spammers that come to ruin the forum.

I love Jesus! Do you?

sonicmaddave

Quote from: EchidnaPower on December 21, 2009, 03:34:50 AM
But it would make for more conversation. Unless they're all spammers who came for ViP. I can think of a few recent names >:( ...But I won't mention them. If Sonic Zone dies, it'll be because of the spammers that come to ruin the forum.
Good point there, this site can grow but i'd hate for it to be too big, it would be like swimming in a endless ocean. :o

Kirby

This site isn't going to die as long as I'M  around!

Chaos Swissroll

Maybe SonicZone should do a census, record the number of regulars, it'll help seeing if SonicZone is going to die or not.

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 21, 2009, 06:05:23 AM
Maybe SonicZone should do a census, record the number of regulars, it'll help seeing if SonicZone is going to die or not.
That's a good idea. It'd be interesting to see what the forum stats are as well I reckon. See how many members they are against the amount of people who are online weekly and post at least a few posts per day.

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 21, 2009, 06:07:23 AM
That's a good idea. It'd be interesting to see what the forum stats are as well I reckon. See how many members they are against the amount of people who are online weekly and post at least a few posts per day.
Well, if they really do a census, I think it's gonna disappoint me.

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 21, 2009, 06:14:01 AM
Well, if they really do a census, I think it's gonna disappoint me.
I know what you mean to be honest. :( Still we are a rather close knit community which is an important thing.

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: sonicmaddave on December 21, 2009, 06:15:22 AM
I know what you mean to be honest. :( Still we are a rather close knit community which is an important thing.
Yeah, but honestly the active ones aren't enough, I've heard the forum has over nine thousand members....now look at how much actives we have here.

NiGHTS

its the quality of the members not the quantity my friends x3

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: NiGHTS on December 21, 2009, 06:35:37 AM
its the quality of the members not the quantity my friends x3
I was worrying about the money that keeps the forum running, but I think I don't need to worry now 8D

sonicmaddave

I rather have 30 extremely good friends than 2 million crap friends :P