Walking on Water...could it be possible?

Started by shadowDOESrock, April 28, 2009, 09:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

THIS WILL SOUND IDIOTIC!

Chakra, Enegery...we all know it. Both Animes call it as Inner Power! So Does Chris Angel and Uri Geller! They both use "Inner Energy" to do something!

Uri uses it to bend Spoons!
Chris to fly!

Now then, could it be possible...[FOLLOWING WILL SOUND IDIOTIC] to...urm...walk on walls or water?!
I mean, if its true what Chris and Uri are doing, if u can fly with inner power, why not to walk on water?!
Chris did walk on wall alredy!  :-\

well...its just has been in my head of a half day, so i decided to let us discuss about it! ^-^'

xaio

look, did you read the physics book upside-down again?? water is like a VERY-LOOSE SOLID k?? it has no definite shape k?? so if you wer to crash into water 20 feet in the air, yer belly would hurt, because something has to break the still water, it's like a \n invisible barrier that can be broke by solids. did you ever  hear of the myth of the guy who survived a 100 feet plumit off the new-york bridge??
well, workers, wer(well, y'know) working on the bridge,and ALOT OF PPL DIED from the plummit, but one of the workers wer ALIVE!!! because he read the physics book in 7th-12th, and probably in college, so he took his hammer, threw it, and SPLOOSH!!!!he comes OUTTA THE WATER ALIVE WITH A COUPLE OF CUTS!! well, lucky lass, he's dead nao.
so, basically, they could walk on water, as long as, when they are still, they don't make sudden movements, and that when they, move, don't stop INSTANTLY, try and run until you hit land.

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

Gleech

I've seen shows that show how they do it when it comes to magic tricks... like I've seen how they 'float' over a parking lot, over to the next building. (I wont say, since some people might not want me to tell them) It's no, 'inner power'... you'd think your doctor would know if you had something like that, and TELL you... I'm sure you could go to any doctor and ask them, and they'd most likely say "no"

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Skyle369

Observe what Chris did in this video walking in the water.
Its totally possible. He can always do the impossible.

HereAndThere

Quote from: Skyle369 on May 04, 2009, 05:07:35 PM

again one word: A-S-W-O-M-E!!!!!

skyrus5150

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Shadow84786

Quote from: Skyle369 on May 04, 2009, 05:07:35 PM

Probably fake must be a class board he's walking on...

skyrus5150

No Dude He Does many things like that. it cant be fake(CAN IT ) ?

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Shadow84786

Quote from: kilerdad on May 05, 2009, 12:38:05 AM
No Dude He Does many things like that. it cant be fake(CAN IT ) ?
Yes it is fake check this video out about him walking on the water its fake.

Hakudamashi

It IS possible

If the density of the fluid is greater than the density of the body,the upthrust experienced will push the body above the water,allowing it to stay above

It is proven,that the "Dead River" is sooooooooo dense,that you can sit on it and read a book =O
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Shadow84786 on May 05, 2009, 12:44:30 AM
Yes it is fake check this video out about him walking on the water its fake.

so, then how does walk down the wall?

Skyle369

Walking on water is really possible! If you disagree how do you explain
Jesus walking on water as I read in the bible.

NeoMetalSonic

Quote from: Skyle369 on May 05, 2009, 02:30:14 PM
Walking on water is really possible! If you disagree how do you explain
Jesus walking on water as I read in the bible.
Well, Jesus is the master he is too cool for the laws of regular stuff. Cause well, he is God's son. And God is the master. So is Jesus.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jonXjon on May 05, 2009, 02:53:28 PM
Well, Jesus is the master he is too cool for the laws of regular stuff. Cause well, he is God's son. And God is the master. So is Jesus.

90% of The Bible isnt ture anyways! I mean do you belive in Adam & Eva? If that'be true, we all would be the same family!

Post Merge: May 06, 2009, 08:21:32 AM

Quote from: Gleech on May 03, 2009, 11:50:36 AM
I've seen shows that show how they do it when it comes to magic tricks... like I've seen how they 'float' over a parking lot, over to the next building. (I wont say, since some people might not want me to tell them) It's no, 'inner power'... you'd think your doctor would know if you had something like that, and TELL you... I'm sure you could go to any doctor and ask them, and they'd most likely say "no"

Doctores are Bastards! Taking so much Money, and when someone says, they get 100 Doller less, they go cry!

skyrus5150

Oh Yes They Are But Doctors Do Cure Ya.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd