"Re:make" Homura Musica [AMV]

Started by Tanassy, November 09, 2011, 06:21:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanassy

--

Song: Re:make - One OK Rock

A matter of taking my absolute favourite anime series, my absolute favourite anime character, and my absolute favourite song at the time, and mashing them all into one amazing video. This AMV is the result of a good few hours of my hard work, all of which I had an absolute blast in synchronising the scenes while holding the meaning behind the anime, and to a slightly lesser extent, the song.
Above all, I hope you enjoy watching this, and I'd LOVE to hear some comments, even if it's criticism! I've been contemplating re-working it and making a 1080p version too, but that will require a whole lot more appreciation. Nonetheless, it is my greatest pleasure to show you what I've been working on and I hope you will request more from me.

"Re:Make" Belongs to ONE OK ROCK, A-Sketch and whatever else keeps them piling out amazing songs.
"Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica" Belongs to Aniplex, Aniplex of America, Shaft, Nitroplus and everyone else associated with the production and licensing of this anime. No credit goes to me for anything but the compilation of this Anime Music Video, and I do this merely for fun, entertainment, enjoyment for others and nothing else.

More information on the Anime here: http://myanimelist.net/anime/9756/Mahou_Shoujo_Madoka%E2%98%85Magica

See the Re:make official music video here:

If you like this, don't forget to rate it or leave a comment, but you don't have to! If it's a favourite, share it around! Even getting 1000 views on this will mean the absolute world to me! ^^

TheGameNinja

Was about to watch, then I saw it was Madoka. I haven't seen the show yet, so I can't watch it. :c

Tanassy

Quote from: TheGameNinja on November 09, 2011, 06:40:10 AM
Was about to watch, then I saw it was Madoka. I haven't seen the show yet, so I can't watch it. :c
Aw, that sucks. You should go watch it. I bet you'll enjoy :3

TheGameNinja

I'm going to watch it, but it doesn't start getting released here until next year. :C

Tanassy

Quote from: TheGameNinja on November 09, 2011, 06:47:04 AM
I'm going to watch it, but it doesn't start getting released here until next year. :C
Well, you could watch it online. I see no reason in waiting for the dub. And it's very re-watchable anyway =P

Tanassy

BUMP!

950 views on this, just 50 more and I'll be really happy! Anyway, I didn't get many comments on this so that'd be nice ^^;