Sonic Lost World

Started by shadowDOESrock, May 17, 2013, 03:45:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 11, 2013, 11:01:18 PM
When the hell did you become a mod?

Oh well, less work for me, and I don't have to put up with your bitching anymore. :P
But that means now we have to put up with his name switching...

Hakudamashi

Multiple characters no DLC, plz.

Post Merge: June 12, 2013, 06:43:35 PM

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheSonicGamer201X

Although there appeared to be some technical difficulties with a live demo intended for Thursday afternoon, Gamespot managed to release some clean, direct video of Sonic Lost World from the 2013 Electronic Entertainment Expo.

Courtesy of Woun of TSSZ affiliate Sonic Scene Russia, two videos are available for your viewing below.  The first is of Windy Hill, and the second is of Desert Ruins.  You’ll be able to see a couple different takes on gameplay and control mechanics, as well as hearing the audio without those pesky voiceovers.

TheSonicGamer201X

you can see all info in the video Below:

SmashFinale

For god's sake child! STOP MAKING EXTRA TOPICS!
If you wanna know how to change the topic name in an existing topic ASK SOMEONE!!!

Shadow84786

I saw the gameplay for both versions and there alright but the gameplay is similar to Sonic X-treme and Super Mario Galaxy.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on June 21, 2013, 12:05:58 AM
Lol omfg

This is the first time since Sonic 1 that an upcoming Sonic game is more anticipated and a better selling point over an upcoming mario title.

And its happening on a Nintendo Console.

Let that sink in for a moment.
Genesis does what Nintendont
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

TheSonicGamer201X

Takashi Iizuka, the producer of Sonic Lost World, has confirmed that the Wii U version of Sonic’s latest adventure won’t feature online multiplayer. The Nintendo 3DS version of Sonic Lost World has 4-player versus racing over the Internet. Iizuka wouldn’t reveal why the Wii U version is lacking online multiplayer and only has local. Here’s what he had to say.

“We’ll have different multiplayer modes on both Wii U and 3DS. On the Wii U, there’s booth cooperative and versus multiplayer. In cooperative play, Sonic will be using the Wii U GamePad and someone can be supporting Sonic in co-op with the Wii Remote. In versus mode, one player will be playing on the TV screen and the other player will be racing using the GamePad so you don’t have to have split screen. You both have your own screen and can race each other. The Wii U multiplayer is not on the Internet. It’s basically everyone sitting on the same couch. The 3DS for the first time we’re having 4-player versus racing over Wi-Fi and the Internet.”

jkid101094

I'm pretty sure this is old news but thank you.

Either way please stop posting new topics for this game. We're all tired of having to move them here.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

If this multiplayer doesn't have characters other than Sonic re-colours/ghosts, then meh...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on June 25, 2013, 06:44:44 AM
Great, the inferior version of the game gets online multiplayer.
Well they have to convince you to buy it somehow.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 25, 2013, 06:47:42 AM
Well they have to convince you to buy it somehow.
You mean other than the fact that the levels are completely different?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Where was Sonic Advance 4,5,6 for DS?
Where is Sonic Rush for 3DS?

I'll tell you why, cause they had multiple characters, and ppl be like "OMG SONIC'S FRIENDS RUINED FOREVER!!!!"
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on June 25, 2013, 07:11:20 AM
Sonic Rush Adventure didnt have multiple characters and it was fun as hell.
You forgot Blaze... I know she's slower n' all but c'mon Kyo, she was playable nonetheless...

Also, the Music is some of the best i've heard from Sega.
I wish we had like the same style of music in current sonic games... it'd sound amazing in high-def.
Not that anything is particularly wrong with the current Sonic soundtracks, but yeah, I kinda would like to have the more up-beat high energy music again. Especially the ones with singing.

BUT OH WAIT, The Artstyle is pseudo realistic. We need everything to look like the Genesis Games.
Mario grabs a bazillion bucks every year from playing with Nostalgia, so why shouldnt Sonic.
Cause "playing it safe"...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on June 25, 2013, 08:07:28 AM
There's a reason they called those games Sonic Advance.
Advance means progress dammit.
And fine, if they wanted to be that way, then call it Sonic DS, or Sonic the Hedgehog DS, I dun fucken care.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay