Main Menu

CCoSZ

Started by Gleech, November 24, 2009, 06:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowBeautyRocks

THOUGHTS CAN KILL U?! oh crap!!!!!

rockout909

Tyler Rennie

Code Black and Grey:This is going to sound cheesey but iv fallin love i went on facebook and saw her kissing some kid and now i want to kill myself and iv never felt like this over any girl

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Tyler Rennie on April 05, 2010, 02:56:27 PM
Code Black and Grey:This is going to sound cheesey but iv fallin love i went on facebook and saw her kissing some kid and now i want to kill myself and iv never felt like this over any girl

Dude, I need some details on the girl. Have you know her for a while? Or is it a love at first sight deal?

I love Jesus! Do you?

rockout909

Quote from: Tyler Rennie on April 05, 2010, 02:56:27 PM

theres more fish in the sea, you'll feel like that again ( I'm saying this and im younger then you)

Tyler Rennie

Quote from: EchidnaPower on April 06, 2010, 09:09:57 AM
Dude, I need some details on the girl. Have you know her for a while? Or is it a love at first sight deal?
Iv know'n her for around 6/7 years and i just started feeling like this about her like 2/3 weeks ago

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Tyler Rennie on April 06, 2010, 12:21:54 PM
Iv know'n her for around 6/7 years and i just started feeling like this about her like 2/3 weeks ago

I know how you feel. Don't worry. Either you can look for another girl in your life, or you can wait for the girl to break up with the kid or tell her how you feel then say you can't hang out with her anymore because you feel so emotional every time you see her. Then maybe, she'll feel bad and have second thoughts, dump the kid, and come to you. But hey, just saying.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

rockout909

6/7 years huh? thats a long long time, maybe she's trying to get to you or maybe she isn't... but if you want to get anywhere you have to try to break the "friend barrier" but go at a slow pace. I recommend having the staff here help out, since they seem to be yelling at me about helping-_-

SuperSonic23

Quote from: rockout909 on April 06, 2010, 12:32:39 PM
6/7 years huh? thats a long long time, maybe she's trying to get to you or maybe she isn't... but if you want to get anywhere you have to try to break the "friend berrier"

Are you part of the staff. If your not, don't answer. This is for staff members only. If you want, you can join the staff. But one thing...do not...on any circumstances...DO NOT...SPAM!!!

rockout909

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on April 06, 2010, 12:35:42 PM
Are you part of the staff. If your not, don't answer. This is for staff members only. If you want, you can join the staff. But one thing...do not...on any circumstances...DO NOT...SPAM!!!

1. sorry but i didnt know it was staff only, 2. it's in the off topic/spam section AND 3. SORRY, I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP OUT HERE, THE HELP I PROVIDED WASNT SPAM YOU MORON!

EchidnaPower

Ahh. The feeling hits you suddenly. You know, as much of a sad thing it is, relationships at this age (if there truly is one) don't ususally last very long. What I would do, is just be patient with the situation. Something may happen, and she may need a friend to talk to.

I will say this. If she just kissed this random guy for no reason, it probably won't last long. Relationships begin with friendship first, and even after the relationship is established, friendship must be maintained, or it is doomed to failure. It's a sad reality, but it's the truth. If they barely know each other, I doubt it will last. Keep your chin up, and stay cool. And if it is any consolation at all, I'll pray that God comforts you and helps you get through it.

I love Jesus! Do you?

rockout909

sign me up as a staff number, so i dont get yelled at by SS12 again for helping out

Codes i work with:

Code Pink - You just broke up with your boyfriend/girlfriend.
Code Green - Someone hurt you with words.
Code Purple - You just feel like you need some comfort.
Code Grey - Depression.
Code Cyan - Other.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: rockout909 on April 06, 2010, 12:44:54 PM
1. sorry but i didnt know it was staff only, 2. it's in the off topic/spam section AND 3. SORRY, I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP OUT HERE, THE HELP I PROVIDED WASNT SPAM YOU MORON!

I didn't SAY you spammed. I'm just saying don't if you're working here. And who's the moron?!!!

EchidnaPower

Hey! Chill. Nobody comes here if there's fighting within our ranks. If someone thinks they can help, let them. And Rockout, think about what you're saying before posting.

I love Jesus! Do you?

SuperSonic23

Quote from: EchidnaPower on April 07, 2010, 02:24:38 PM
Hey! Chill. Nobody comes here if there's fighting within our ranks. If someone thinks they can help, let them. And Rockout, think about what you're saying before posting.

Sorry EP!!! I must've flipped out for a little bit. *bends on the floor on knees* Pleez forgive me.