Main Menu

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Started by ~Bubblicious~, November 07, 2010, 05:03:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Bubblicious~

Ok so my mom was sitting and talking with me all night last night (you can ask Saiyan, she was a judge to the event.)
Well, my mummy doesn't want me on here much anymore and if she catches me on here I will be grounded until Jan. 15th.
No computer.
No cellphone.
No Anime.
No drawing.
No writing.
No singing.

I will not be able to do ANYTHINGGGG
so Yeah, i'll try and sneak on like a ninja when I can, but expect my already frequent visits to become even more rare.

Elija2

So your mom tells you not to do something or else you will be severely punished, and you decide to do it anyway.
wat?

silversonic12

I think this is a very stupid choice .....NO COMPUTER,NO BLOG...

xSalashawty

You still got TV. I think she's doing it for your grades.

But nuuuuuuuuu!!! TOBIENT!! D:

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Supashadic

I wouldnt do that if i were you,its easy to get caught,so be careful if you are not gonna listen,but besides,it wouldnt be too bad to spend a bit of time away from the computer.

Hakudamashi

Why don't you do what your mom says, let her see your responsible, and have major profit in the end?
And all these things
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on November 14, 2010, 01:49:33 PM
Why don't you do what your mom says, let her see your responsible, and have major profit in the end?
And all these things
This. ^

If she sees you're responsible, she might let you come back on normally. And if not then...

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Riot_Monsterous

They do have a point there it's better to go ahead and stay off here for now and maybe get the privileges on here back then to go on and get all your other privileges taken away D: plus most of us on here have a msn so it's not like there is much people you won't be able to talk to anymore if your not on here for a while... though I don't see what problem your mom has with sonicroms ._.

Elija2

SonicRoms kills brain cells.

~Bubblicious~

Quote from: Elija2 on November 14, 2010, 02:28:34 PM
SonicRoms kills brain cells.
My mom doesn't approve of the sexualness and stuff that occurs at times on the chatbox and shtuff

Hakudamashi

Quote from: ~Bubblicious~ on November 14, 2010, 02:29:59 PM
My mom doesn't approve of the sexualness and stuff that occurs at times on the chatbox and shtuff
I kinda see your mom's point...
If some strange claim-to-be teenagers were talking sexually with my teenage daughter on an assumed to be children's site for sonic fans, I'm surprised she didn't password the computer =/
And all these things
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: ~Bubblicious~ on November 14, 2010, 02:29:59 PM

If you're mom finds out you're the self-proclaimed site-whore, she'll rip your intestines out.

~Bubblicious~

Quote from: Elija2 on November 14, 2010, 02:35:52 PM
If you're mom finds out you're the self-proclaimed site-whore, she'll rip your intestines out.
She knew about that cuz I told her about it and everything that went with the joke, she just shook her head and walked away.

Riot_Monsterous

oh nuuu that's prolly the reason why she won't let you on then o3o and shaking head and walking away.. bad sign.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: ~Bubblicious~ on November 14, 2010, 02:39:32 PM
She knew about that cuz I told her about it and everything that went with the joke, she just shook her head and walked away.
Was it a "I gotta do something" head shake?
Or a "....." kind of head shake?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

~Bubblicious~

Quote from: windlessusher on November 15, 2010, 04:52:37 PM
Was it a "I gotta do something" head shake?
Or a "....." kind of head shake?
It was a
"What the hell is wrong with you, child?"
head shake.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: ~Bubblicious~ on November 16, 2010, 03:17:25 PM
It was a
"What the hell is wrong with you, child?"
head shake.
I see the problem here...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay