Main Menu

I have a question.

Started by Meme Master Flex, September 05, 2013, 04:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meme Master Flex

So, I've had Demon's Souls and Dark Souls for months now, and I know that they're ultra hard. I haven't played them yet because of this, so my question is, what's the best way to approach these games, because i'm tired of them just sitting on my shelf, they're the only games I haven't played yet.

jkid101094

>Put the disc in your system.
>Boot the game up.

Really it's that simple. You're going to die a lot but that's the point. Live and learn.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

and don't think that getting a guide book will make you die any less.
From Software even says you will still die numerous times no matter what.

Meme Master Flex

I don't use strategy guides or the like for games, never have, never will.

The main thing that's preventing me from playing this is how multiplayer works. I don't want to be minding my own business and have some asshole invade my world and kill me. And if I shut off my internet while playing, if I die I have to use a rare stone thing or kill a major boss. Normal Enemies scare me enough in this game, I don't want to have to face a boss and die in one hit.

The main thing that scares me about this game is the fact that i'm going to die a lot, either by the game or by an asshole invading my world and killing me. And I don't want to have to do that to someone else, because I haven't even played the game and I know how that would feel.

Post Merge: September 06, 2013, 04:53:21 PM

also dying means you lose everything.

hahahaha no

shadowDOESrock

Supersonic196

I hear they're best with a controller.

hi guys, hello.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Meme Master Flex

I actually tried it today, and died. Then I lost my shit and threw my controller. I tried to go and get revived, and I couldn't.

Two hits from a tutorial boss and you're dead? Realtime pause menus? Confusing as fuck?

I think i'm going to sell these games on ebay within the next two days.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Nazo on September 06, 2013, 06:57:05 PM
I actually tried it today, and died. Then I lost my shit and threw my controller. I tried to go and get revived, and I couldn't.

Two hits from a tutorial boss and you're dead? Realtime pause menus? Confusing as fuck?

lol

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Nazo on September 06, 2013, 06:57:05 PM

Quote from: Hakudamashi on September 06, 2013, 01:17:04 PM
Then why'd you buy it?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Meme Master Flex

Because I didn't think it was going to be like that, and even then, I wanted to give the games a try.