Main Menu

Ask Haku all of the things.

Started by Hakudamashi, December 15, 2014, 02:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Okay.

You like Musou games where you murder hundreds of weak enemies, right? Ever played Earth Defence Force?

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Well the PC game is on sale for $3 during the Steam Summer Sale and I was wondering if you wanted to buy it so we could both play together.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on June 11, 2015, 08:58:06 AM
Not available in my region.

Are you sure? The store page doesn't say anything about being unavailable in certain regions.

jkid101094

Quote from: Hakudamashi on June 11, 2015, 02:17:23 AM
I think animals can have emotions, while also doing things on instinct, similar to humans.
I think, however, the balance between emotion and instinct differ between animals.
Well what I wanted to hear more about was about your stance on animals and their relation to humans. Would say, for example, that something like a Dolphin is just a wild beast acting on instinct, or do you think that they think and feel like humans do? What about fish or other animals like the ones we eat? Should a cow have the right to live it's life the same way humans do, or are they materials to be traded and sold?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on June 11, 2015, 09:01:13 AM
Are you sure? The store page doesn't say anything about being unavailable in certain regions.
Well I ain't seeing it.

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 11, 2015, 09:06:20 AM
Well what I wanted to hear more about was about your stance on animals and their relation to humans. Would say, for example, that something like a Dolphin is just a wild beast acting on instinct, or do you think that they think and feel like humans do? What about fish or other animals like the ones we eat? Should a cow have the right to live it's life the same way humans do, or are they materials to be traded and sold?
I think animals do think and feel, maybe not on the level of humans, but I believe they have a right to live.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Well that one I can see.
But it's not the latest one.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Well yeah, that's the only one that's on PC.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Hakudamashi on June 11, 2015, 09:14:35 AM
I think animals do think and feel, maybe not on the level of humans, but I believe they have a right to live.
To what extent?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.