Super Smash Bros 3DS Leaks

Started by Sloggy, August 26, 2014, 10:55:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sloggy

So, if you haven't heard, Almost the entire character roster was leaked for the latest entry of the Super Smash Bros. series.

As you can see, It shows some newcomers, including:
Duck Hunt Dog & Duck
Dark Pit
Shulk (from Xenoblade)
Bowser Jr.

And some returning veterans, such as:
Wario
Ness
R.O.B
Mr Game&Watch
Ganondorf
Jigglypuff
Dr.Mario

As there was no known source for the renders used for Duck Hunt, Ness, Shulk, Dr.Mario, and Bowser Jr, Most believed it to be true. However, the leak did not prove it's legitimacy entirely until 5 videos were posted on youtube almost a week after the initial leak. These videos have since been taken down by nintendo, but I saw it coming. Here's some clips i saved.

The footage shows Both Bowser Jr. And Shulk in action. As i've said before, the Videos have since been removed from youtube by nintendo, thus confirming their legitimacy.

But that's not all. An Imgur album containing 37 leaked screenshots was uploaded by the leaker. you can check it out here http://imgur.com/a/PzeCw

Nintendo was reached out for a comment on the whole thing. They responded with "We have nothing to announce at this time." This entire thing is pretty insane, but at the same time i feel kinda bad for Sakurai. he was sad when brawl's cutscenes leaked. i can't imagine how this makes him feel.

Elija2

I thought Mario and Luigi were plumbers. Where are all these leaks coming from?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on August 26, 2014, 11:43:35 AM
I thought Mario and Luigi were plumbers. Where are all these leaks coming from?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay