Main Menu

Life can be a real fun ride sometimes :D

Started by ChaosShadow101, October 29, 2009, 03:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosShadow101

Especially when you get in a car wreck! XP Sheesh...me and my mom would've been dead if we had pulled out of a lane any sooner. o_o Talk about extreme luck...Me and my mom are fine..no broken bones or anything serious...we're both just sore and I got a few scratches that are gone now...so..yeah..

Elija2

Dayum man, you alright? You're pretty lucky to have gotten away with no major damage.

ChaosShadow101

Quote from: Elija2 on October 29, 2009, 03:34:40 PM
Dayum man, you alright? You're pretty lucky to have gotten away with no major damage.

I'm starting to feel better now.I took some pain meds about 20 minutes ago so I'll be alright for the time being.

HMS7

off topic can i have one on topic lucky dog i was in a wreack and almost lost my head(really if i put my head forward and not back i would have had my head cut off)
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

ChaosShadow101

Quote from: HMS7 on October 30, 2009, 06:13:39 PM
off topic can i have one on topic lucky dog i was in a wreack and almost lost my head(really if i put my head forward and not back i would have had my head cut off)

off-topic Maybe...if I have any left... *makes a paranoid face*

on-topic holy crap. o_o

Hakudamashi

I haven't had an accident like that since that black cat crossed my car's path
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

HMS7

Quote from: Windlessusher on October 30, 2009, 09:33:14 PM
I haven't had an accident like that since that black cat crossed my car's path
lucky dont they hurt
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: ChaosShadow101 on October 29, 2009, 03:30:01 PM
Especially when you get in a car wreck! XP Sheesh...me and my mom would've been dead if we had pulled out of a lane any sooner. o_o Talk about extreme luck...Me and my mom are fine..no broken bones or anything serious...we're both just sore and I got a few scratches that are gone now...so..yeah..
Lucky you.

ChaosShadow101

S-Sooooonic

Thats great! The good thing is that you and your mom came out allright after the crash, and that your with her is the important thing.

ChaosShadow101

Quote from: S-Sooooonic on November 08, 2009, 03:26:39 AM
Thats great! The good thing is that you and your mom came out allright after the crash, and that your with her is the important thing.

I've been getting told that too much,but yeah..That's the important thing. XP