Anyone here in a band?

Started by Tailsfan278, January 13, 2009, 12:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If you are in a band (school band, orchestra) what instrumean do you play?

Clarinet
3 (15%)
Flute
0 (0%)
Tuba
0 (0%)
Euphonium
0 (0%)
Trombone
3 (15%)
Piano
1 (5%)
Any String Instrument
10 (50%)
Oboe
0 (0%)
Piccolo
0 (0%)
Trumpet
1 (5%)
Percussion
2 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 15

ifsdrn

NeoMetalSonic

Well, people wanted me to be in a band

Rainage

well i play electric and accustic guitar maybe bass too its not much difference just lower sound

ArsTarpool

Yeah! I play and record in a band called Blak Magnum, but its not like we do much outside of recording.
When im just alone I make tracks using my keyboard and guitar and drums. Its cool, for those of you who play 2+ nstruments, try it.

Shady

i was in an orchedtra but i only played the recorder so it was pretty... strange ::)

KnuXXX

I used to play with my friends. Now I'm in a band with my gf and a friend, and my own project; Lost in Avalon, which hopefully will become abit bigger =p
This is a signature.

Kristomaster

I play the gitar in a band which my youth-organisation I am in started. It's totally awesome and we have like the best drummer in the world! He has mad skills :D
What would SEGA be without Sonic? I don't know XP
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

jerseyboy261

I am technically in a bad if you call singing in choir a band. lol
I am a nice person. If you get on my bad side though...(think of the many torturous things that were done to witches during the dark ages)Yeah.

Anonymous56

I play in a band with my friends.
I play the guitar :D

blazerh44

I'm looking for a guitarist for my band in the making. I play bass and my friend plays drums. So I'm not in a band :(

Zero

I started in middle school in the school band playing saxphone, then in freshmen year I picked up basoon an precussion in the highschool band. That same year later I switched schools so no more school band, but then I joined a screamo band doing a bunch of low piched screaming. Then a bout a year later the band broke up, and for a while I was inactive. Then to now; I am a remix DJ and work under the title: DJ Big Gouji. So ya I had some band time, but right now im a DJ not a band member so ja....
My work has a DJ is never finshed.

RedFire

If I was in a band, i'd play the drums or guitar.

HMS7

i play guitar for my band alternative
and i play mustly crush40 songs and the sonic underground songs like learn t overcome
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Dracoslythe

I'm in the school band.
French Horn player~  Third year playing the baby.  Fifth year in band.

gamecircit

practicing guitar so no not yet
-Sig is too large!